Welcome all our new friends and fans of Advanced Nutrients!

BasicNearBlackbuck-size_restricted

Welcome to GB @bigedd :grin:

Wow that is a heck of a yield off your plants :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks mate itā€™s living in Queensland iv just started a grow 9weeks ago outdoors in the middle of winter here and itā€™s going just as fast as spring canā€™t believe it myself thanks global warming :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Your very welcome! If you ever have pics of your big Beautiful ladies to share we have a Show us your Buds Pics thread you can share them in :wink: or you can start your own journal for us to follow :grin:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be taking some pics today and Iā€™ll post them so everyone can see what can grow in 9weeks of grow time (4weeks in grow 5weeks now in bloom) just north of Brisbane Queensland Australia mind you I did grow under lights for the 4 weeks of grow and outside alll bloom phase and I grow a white widow strain

3 Likes

Awesome! :grin: Iā€™ll be excited to see them! Thank you :wink:

2 Likes

Hey guys ! Iā€™m a newb to growing but have become very passionate about it. Love the plants! A lot of great info here from some great growers! Iā€™m located in Montreal Canada so I have to deal with nasty wintersā€¦currently have 3 plants out doors started from seedā€¦looking for a good fertilizer at this point in the veg stage, something I can get local ā€¦Iā€™m reading seaweed based is a good additive. Cheers!

5 Likes

Your plants donā€™t resemble their owners experience lol

3 Likes

You didnā€™t see my first plant lol! It looked more like bamboo :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Looking good bud;) I like bio canna line of nutes if ur looking for shelf nutes

2 Likes

U can find it in any hydro store worth visiting

2 Likes

BasicNearBlackbuck-size_restricted

Welcome to GN @budwiser :grin: there are a few of you :canada: here with us!

2 Likes

Sweet! So glad to have found this place!

2 Likes

What part of Canada are you in im in Nova Scotia;)

2 Likes

Your plants look great!! How are the laws in Quebec? I hear they are more strict

3 Likes

They are ! Not allowed to grow your own ! F that! :joy:

3 Likes

That is such a garbage rule the province madeā€¦ its makes no sense at all

1 Like

The AMA for AN just started for anyone interested in it :grin:

2 Likes