Welcome To My Paradise .... A.K.A. #BlackSheepFarms

Welcome To My Paradise…
SOOOO WE HAVE A HOME!!! I went and seen it on Friday morning put in an Offer at 1 pm and by 2 the offer WAS ACCEPTED! AYYYEEE! Then One of my dear friends I Grew up with came by with this RSO I have been SEARCHING HIGH AN LOW FOR (No charge to me ) because I am unable to make my own yet … My MOM WAS ABLE TO WALK FROM THE BATHROOM TO THE LIVING ROOM WITH OUT A BREATHING TREATMENT :smiling_face_with_tear: in the first time since I DONT KNOW HOW LONG!!! I am BLESSED moving at the End of August an then BIG THINGS ARE COMING! My timeline has been alllll screwed up but here we areeeee! #HostileHippieCompany #BlackSheepCrew #BlackSheepFarms

8 Likes

Congratulations! Beautiful looking place!

5 Likes

Fantastic place and im happy mom is doing better. What a great thing for you guys!

5 Likes

Wow what a paradise indeed! I can see some awesome future outdoor grows coming up??? Happy for you & the family!

5 Likes

Yessssss Indoor and Outdoor Both!! hahah Best of both worlds! @PreyBird1 thanks man This was all for her from the beginning anyways … and @nacho151 Thank you too Bro its really appreciated guys!! MORE TO COME VERYYYYY SOON!!!

5 Likes

Nice place and glad your mum doing better

5 Likes