Welcome to the Dollhouse! 😎

Runtz bonsai-

led grow. In mini flowering beds that I concocted. 18 days in veg from clone.

6 Likes

Using canna terra pro plus medium and some added perlite. With hydrocorals on the bottom with bonsai mesh and root cloth over them…boba tea straws in the corners act as air intakes for the roots. I use a DTE bat guano tea for right now. So far the organic nutrients are doing their thing not much needed besides good water and some weekly super thrive to help the bonsai effect😊

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about bat quano!! :+1:

1 Like

@scotty17 nice to meet you… Ya mon, i use it in my whole garden. On my mangos, peaches, pineapples, etc…
It seems to be nature’s fruit and flower sweetener. I learned that from many different people around the world.
I’m also intrigued about super soil, which contains bat guano and other amazing beneficial bacterial life forms that benefit the soil and make it alive and optimized…

3 Likes

You as well!!:call_me_hand:… Sounds like you have a lot of knowledge… You should definitely share your research!! … Not Jamaican but a surfer growing up in southern California :call_me_hand:

1 Like

@scotty17 much appreciated my bro!!! Yes, I love so cal. Reminds me of my surfing days and many good memories mon…
I’ll definitely do that I have learned a lot living in holland and growing there with the best organic growers and breeders. Would love to start breeding actually, but I never get any males…Lol

1 Like

I saw some cannabis bonsais that look sweet.
Here is a tutorial not that you need one obviously.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 Thank you!! that’s what I was doing. I have followed his advice…but I think she needs a little to get over the overwater and the nute lock:)

2 Likes

Update: almost at 3 weeks veg, did a light defoliation of the larger older leaves to commence a canopy. I will switch to 12/12 by tomorrow or the next day-depending on how they react to the stress.
I was thinking about keeping them in for 4 weeks, but due to my environment and the amount of stretch I anticipate, I’ll just go ahead. And it’s not like I’m getting impatient or anything😉

1 Like

Good evening, tonight it’s showtime and we flip the switch and let off the light show. I’m switching the doll house’s Large full spectrum led to a Beast of a 12 w red led with 660nm. Let’s see if this rocks the house for the start of the parade!!
I will also be using 2 x 24w led warm white and 2 X 48 w led red/blue lights.
Let’s see how this experiment goes with the new red led, all my others have had their larger light as the full spectrum in flower…

1 Like

Caint wait to see what happens.

1 Like

@PreyBird1 just happened, the light feels very intense and vibrant…im going to check up on them later tonight l want to make sure nothing is overheating:)
It’s a huge beast of a light…
Mine aren’t drinking much in these beds, it should be a simple grow I’m hoping!

1 Like

Man mine drink 2 gallons for every 5 plants. Every day!

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I know I saw you say that. These flowering beds make it as similar to land as I’ve seen…it’s very little water and maybe once or twice a week…for this environment…

Ha ha. Im saving these so i can literally refill them YESSSSSS.

2 Likes

Nice set of sacks…yes they will definitely get refilled:)
I hope we keep finding seeds I’m combing thoroughly through my Joke’s up and GH stash…

Light show ——
Update: lights, camera, action! The girls are doing their thing. They seem to love the red led 600nm. Although it’s seems weaker than the multi spectrum I had before, I think I’m
Going to stick with it and see how they do. It’s a lot larger than the other one too, which is bizarre. I was worried because it had a lens and being so close but this one doesn’t heat up at all. Just fed them with some good water and light bat guano tea.

2 Likes

Interesting i would like to see the whole set up farther away. @scotty17 has a badass closet set up! Im amazed at how his plants look so frosty!:thought_balloon:

2 Likes

@preybird I’ll take a farther shot next time… :slight_smile: it’s just soooo small…I don’t think you realize mon.