Well had to start over

Hello everyone wanted to drop a post because I haven t been bloging to much lately I have had to many things going on so I had to shut down during the sky God run and will be starting againg Soon jus trying to figure out a few things before I get moving again hope your all doing well and having a good new year.
@PreyBird1 @bullfrog420 @chefjonnyg
@Slym3r @bobette

8 Likes

That sucks bro we miss ya

2 Likes

We are all glad to hear from U be safe

2 Likes

Yeowch man hate starting over. Were here hangin around anytime ya need us.

2 Likes

Thanks guys I really appreciate it and will be posting again soon jus dropd some of the G13 seeds I had in some water hopefully I will be able to get things moving again with out all the drama in my life that no one needs to be bored to death about

4 Likes

Sorry to hear, hope you get up and running again soon…and better than ever. Did the teaching class go south too?

1 Like

Yep but that was a whole nother thing they said it sounded like I had different intentions still said they would support me with my medical license so I really wasn’t that disappointed because I jus have slot going on in my personal life atm so try to do one thins at a time RN was juggling to much at once so oh well still hanging in there

1 Like

I did see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel jus can’t really get a chance to get my driver’s license back for 4 months so kinda sucks and I have to retake my test but aside from that man things have actually been pretty good my house is some what in order started going thru all my seeds for veggies and herbs and flowers that are going in the yard and garden this year so excited been nursing a white rose bush I bought so things are looking up jus slowly but surely

3 Likes

Fantastic. No license sucks.

1 Like

Well I started the G13 from i49

5 Likes

Nice man great to see

1 Like