What are my leaves telling me?

Couldn’t find much information online regarding the look of these leafs. Any help is appreciated. This is the plant that just didn’t want to let go of its seed and is not performing as well as others.
No nutes added
Fox farm ocean forest.
White widow auto, 3 weeks old.

5 Likes

Pics please :wink:

3 Likes

If you have a hand lens, I would take a look at the underside of the leaf–the leaf looks a little distorted, and I’m wondering if there may be broadmites on it.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it - wait until the plants get the 4th set of leaves to assess. Fox Farm OF is a bit hot with the nutes so you do not need to add anything while in those pots.

At this point you just want to develop a strong root system.

6 Likes

Not knowing everything that you have going on, it looks to me that even though you didn’t add any, the nutrients are a bit strong for the little girls. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

a couple charts to help. too litle, or too much nutrients. odds are, there’s nothing wrong right now. just wait a while n keep an eye on the colors.

1 Like

No present concerns - sometimes a plant can look very different and look like something is wrong - remedy is : Let it grow; and will grow out of it – medium you use is very good and will not create issues, in all reallity one dosen’t have to use any nutrients with this soil (Ocean Blend) for 1 month if desired - if you do use nutrients use at 1/4 amounts

2 Likes