What are you looking for in a strain?

I love trying new strains to experience the flavors and smells, but at the end of the day, getting the right effect is most important. I want to get absolutely BLAZED when I dose which makes other characteristics less important for my experience.

Anybody feel the same? What do you look for when growing or buying a particular strain?

1 Like

I’m always looking for a high thc percentage but I also enjoy a nice strong flavor and smell profile

1 Like

For the fun part, I want it to be as absolutely psychedelic as possible. The closer to a shrooms experience, the better. For day-to-day, I like to feel totally lit, yet clear-headed. Not lethargic or physically locked to my chair at all. It doesn’t matter as much at night, but most of the time, it needs to be energetic without a hint of lethargy. That lethargy after the peak always bums me out.

1 Like

What are a few strains that deliver those effects you like?

I find my weed is always more potent. I believe its because more tlc and one on one time makes the difference. Like a personal trainer or tutor. Ive tested my Runtz and it hands down beats anything i have purchased. And its the time involved that shows me the best flower and potency are hands on. Since ive been in pain a lot im going to try for a pain strain like harlyquinn. But for me Runtz gets me blasted.

1 Like

Cinderella 99 has ticked the boxes for me quite a bit for the past year or so. My last big harvest has very visual, euphoric and energetic effects that last a good long time without much of the lethargic come-down part that bums me out. Colors are more vibrant and saturated. Senses heightened. It varies day to day how I will react, but I can think with enhanced focus and perform tasks without looking for an excuse to be lazy. It helps me stop worrying needlessly if it’s one of those days. It doesn’t make mewant to go to bed an hour after ripping a chamber. Jack Herer, a C99 parent, is another that I can really roll with day or night. I’m having a run at Malawi right now because of the hype about the effects. I do enjoy some serious indica too, just not as much as more sativa-leaning strains for a couple years now. Love some occasional Star Killer or various landraces…

New grower so I am not sure what my favorite one is to grow but for my medicine I prefer Indica heavy strains that chill me out and control anxiety.

2 Likes

Potency , resistance and yeild. Most of all I want to have my head ripped clean off love a great face melt😋

1 Like