What are your favorite strains to grow?

I love Las Vegas pk and purple crack and ak47 for potency and decent yeilds , and GDP for yeilds, Durban’s poison and black water and the ultimate from Dutch passion for flavor and decent potency.

4 Likes

Have some blackwater right there and some rosin too made from it…

5 Likes

Nice♥️. I’m so curious about it. I have used a vape pen before, and I’m wondering, maybe keep one on hand for more extreme symptoms, or maybe it gives you, the patient, more comfort and control over the situation, having more treatment options, for many it’s a matter of preference, freedom of motion and having an impact on our circumstances. (sftr) Sorry For The Rant.

3 Likes

MMM … Flavor city ,every pheno is soon tasty

4 Likes

This just looks like something I would really enjoy

3 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: 2 beautiful ladies from a friend – cross between LSD/G13

What do you think of this strain? I have a seed to grow it next round and I’m excited for it!

3 Likes

Haha I literally popped some GT Haze seeds this week. You sprout yours and we can see how they grow side X side. I picked my seeds up from a buddy at the Emerald Conference in San Diego earlier this year. Where did you get yours, @missiles?

3 Likes

I would love to do that but I have about 2 more months before I can drop mine! I got mine from a friend who got them from GYO (I believe :thinking:). Are you going to journal yours? I would love to see how it grows. I have a Brainkiller too but it says up to 14 week flowering period :hushed:

2 Likes

I’ll have cuts by then and should have a pretty good idea if they’re worth keeping. I’ll keep you informed for sure. Probably not going to be able to journal on them though, sorry. I’ll snap pics and put them in Show us your bud photos periodically so you can see how they are coming up in the world.

Ouch! That’s a long time! Are you a sativa lover or indica fan?

3 Likes

Please do! And thank you :grin: I actually love my sativa’s for the daytime and love Indica for nighttime. I have insomnia so it helps me sleep.

I’ll be watching for pics of the GT :grin: thank you @Growernick :wink:

3 Likes

What is MMM?

2 Likes

I’m working on getting my friend over here from the lab that is growing his ghost train and when he makes it we will tag you @Growernick so you can see his. He just dropped it about 2 weeks ago :wink:

2 Likes

I had 6 seeds From Rare Dankness via Seed Supreme. All 6 were taken to finish indoor in 5 gal pots. Each had 1 sq ft and made into 8 branch manifolds. Yield was 15 oz. Very potent. Smell mix of lemon and diesel. If used properly very stimulating, but if smoke to much will want to lay head down.

3 Likes

Thank you very much! That is exactly what I am hoping for out of it :grin: thank you again for letting me know :wink:

3 Likes

I’m about to start Hawaiian Snow also 14 weeks. I like sativas and hybrids.

4 Likes

This sounds exciting :v:t5::+1:t4::city_sunrise:

3 Likes

As an outdoor guy in Canada I can never complete a haze… our weather goes too cold and too wet… too often in October…lol… so my solution is @Packee grow us some haze indoor…lol…

5 Likes

Favorite strain to grow was the sour alien dawg. I did not have a single larfy nug on that plant at all. Heavy yielder with thc hitting the 30% mark on some grows. Makes your head spin with how potent it is. Some true pain medication. It remembers me of the true Alaskan Thunder Fuck I tried in the mid to late 2000’s that made you stupid. Great strain for depression.
I used to grow autos exclusively for a time but the potency is not there which makes sense because ruderallis is known for decreasing potency. I would say autoflowers have been the least favorite to grow because of how leafy the plants can get. I hate plants that have high leaf to bud ratio. Plus for all the extra hours of light to get not that potent smoke is bad.

4 Likes

I’m not sure that is true of autos at all, especially not now.

Also, autos don’t need more light all their lives. It is more like – even with 12/12 they won’t flower until a certain age/size, generally.

@sdgreene @blackthumbbetty might disagree about lack of potency.

Check out 420 Addams recent grow.

420 Addams can fill you in on the autos she likes best, there is a lot of stuff out there that is really potent!

The only thing I don’t like about autos is not being able to keep a mother around, or other wise keep your favorite strains around as clones nearly indefinitely. And for that reason I haven’t really grown them a lot. But Tokesterdamus and 420Addams have nearly perfected their craft with autos.

Happy growing,

MacG

10 Likes