What do you guys do, watch while trimming?

Been sitting trimming, smoking and drinking tea for feels like weeks. Brain fart, thought of asking what you guys do to make your life more entertaining/easier while trimming.

Me:
I have abused and watched all the series on canna cribs , currently watching awesome Strain Hunters in Hungary and Morocco. Some great tips, landscapes, people and fantastic hash making techniques.

Also make charas from the trimming and my hands. Trimmed about 300 grams off the lesotho highlands already, about another 100 grams to go. I dont use gloves or freeze them, i just rub it between my fingers. Can anyone see a face?

5 Likes

Haha I can :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I love to watch British comedians on YouTube.
Guys like Russel Howard :

Dara O’Brian’s Mock The Week :

And David Mitchell (one of my favorites) and his friend Robert Webb have a few series also :

4 Likes

Love british humour. And sometimes American. Yanks should be ashamed of themselves allowing Yucko the clown out in the world. I personally dont watch it, just kidding, I do, hate admitting it. What you think of Yucko the clown @scotty17

5 Likes

400 track MP3 playlist from 60s-90s on shuffle…only thing that lasts long enough…it does have a kind of festival vibe to it though…

4 Likes

I bitch, I moan, I swear, bonghit rinse and repeat several times and add a beer and a shot of Uncle Jack a few times

7 Likes

I just quietly trim and lose my mind for 4 or 5 weeks…lol…

7 Likes

Yucko is a straight up dick… I’d probably end up hitting him in that big red nose and then say talk shit now bozo the bitch clown…then walk away

3 Likes

He is a serious dick. But the reactions he gets.

3 Likes

Most people back down to situations like that being made fun of… It’s called fighter pilot mode… Fight or flight… Fight or back down and take it basic psycology… But seriously that little creepy fuck can’t say much …short little hobo looking midget clown … I’ve always felt that type of so called comedy was stupid and belittling to others

4 Likes