What else do you grow in your garden?

get on a dirt bike .off road. not the same speed as riding on the road. but yea no cars to get in your way. my choice of dirt bike racing is hare scrambles.i got stop hard by pine tree

2 Likes

I used to race motorcross before i got into landspeed racing and circuit bike racing. I was at a race here in utah and racing this guy jayden warner. It was a fierce race and we were banging elbows and shit. On the last lap i was winning by 1.5 bike lengths and his dumb ass came off the last jump to close to me and he landed on my right shoulder with his bike. We both crashed hard lost the race. I got hurt bad. broken collar bone broken shoulder blade. 5 busted ribs. Thats when my mom made me quit racing. I love motorcycles! I was about to buy a the kawasaki h2. My wife found out and got mad and she started fighting with me. So i bought this house i have. so she couldnt get mad about the bike. Because i said im still getting my bike and she was like you already have 6 bikes! And i said you have like 400 unicorns figures! It was funny shit. Hell i even have a huge vinyl kawaski H2 silhouette up on my garage wall. I was going to park it in its own spot!

heres where my 2 bikes hang out. The bike on the right is toast!

5 Likes

yea man i hear ya i did not like motor cross i had to work did not want to take chances. i did not like being high up in the air best i done was 12 out of thirty someting riders

3 Likes

Ginseng - a great plant and if one plants enough it can be your retirement Fund ( if a ginseng hunter dosen’t pull it up (guess it’s like the stock market - make it or break it) a very good cash crop if you have the time

2 Likes

Nice shop !!!

2 Likes

Lol, I remember my pap doing the same thing, but with his walker down the middle of the rows and a plastic shopping bag toed to the walker for any weeds he pulled. He loved to be out there. …just to putts around. Lol.
…he made killer soup n chili w/everything too.
Hahaha!!!

5 Likes

Well here is “bob” the fiddle leaf fig! It was given to my wifes bff’s dead husband he got it as a hospital get well plant gift. Well my wife and here friend cant grow shit. So i took it away from them and nursed it back to health. It lives in my flower tent. It eats the same nutrients my cannabis plants do. BOB is looking great. I may transplant him soon.

Bob’s been enjoying 1000 watts of HPS. and a side of led lighting.

7 Likes

Strawberries

Tomatoes

Fucking Mint

8 Likes

That shit should never leave a pot. I’ve had it grow all the way under a sidewalk and pop up on the other side before.

6 Likes

Is this your garden, @nick? That looks mad cozy.

2 Likes

I just removed all the grass and weeds around my honey berry bushes. These suckers are seriously cold hardy up to -20F you need to have at least 2 different types so they can pollinate each other. I have an Aurora borealis, a viking aurora and a honey bee!
https://honeyberryusa.com/about-honeyberry.html
Heres a link to where i get my hasklap/honey berry bushes.

5 Likes

Must water more!

6 Likes

Progress

Mint and Catnip both have nice purple flowers

11 Likes

9 Likes

Dam you guys are way ahead of me, I’m just getting started because of temps. Just got cucs. and melons in yesterday, corn and more will be this weekend. @rucifer999 @Skinnyhb looks awesome

7 Likes

Always be Growing

6 Likes

@Skinnyhb Still have alot of room to fill, lol cucumbers, and cantaloupe so far. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Looking good Dforce! Your climate looks just like mine. Where on the globe you’re at?

8 Likes

Michigan, temps start to even out around end of May. Any time sooner is so unpredictable, can have frost in the morning and warm up to 70°

8 Likes

perfectenschlag-perfect

5 Likes