What is going on with my Jack Herer

I don’t see any sign of nute burn on the tips? Without knowing the ppm it’s hard to tell if she’s overfed.

From the canopy pics she also doesn’t look that young. Looks like she’s past cots. I don’t grow in coco but I do use AN and I feed at full strength and I use their cal mag additive with no issues.

With that said a flush and reboot has never hurt a plant. Coco requires constant watch of the ppm Bc they only get what u give them. If u r gonna grow in it u may want to consider a meter.

I’m with Tim. I’d b checking that ph meter.

1 Like

Could be a light burn or wind. Maybe you water too much

Definitely nutrient burn.

3 Likes

Either temps, humidity or overwatered try increasing the air exchange and airflow

1 Like

Also you don’t need cal mag unless you’re using non coco AN nutes

1 Like

I was wondering if your VPD is off and causing your problems.i struggled to understand issues I had somewhat similar only to find it was not nute issues but lack of humidity to match the temps at canopy level.

That would explain things well

1 Like

@tdubwilly has a great post with a bunch of great charts that helped me search (charts and graphs) check out the vapor pressure deficit chart

1 Like

@nate_g42, looks to me like heat, like many of the others were saying. Is that plant started from seed? I’ve seen seed plants that look like that and it’s just a bad genetic.

However, I also very much agree with @tdubwilly. Flush out your substrate, feed around 50% lower. Definitely half your CalMag strength for now, but I wouldn’t rule it out completely since you’re growing in coco. Allow for some dry down time before feeding again.
Note that the plant probably won’t return to normal, but if you’re taking the right actions, your new growth should start to look better!
Also, checking your runoff measurements could be a good indication if the nutes are too much for it, as some previous people stated.

1 Like

Spray and grow is a great zinc/iron spray I only use it in veg and only when needed/monthly. Do not apply to healthy plants that are a nice deep green already. They wont like it.must leave mix to sit after mixing till spray changes color (rusty) and some precipitation occurs as well.tks for the advice peeps . Your all awesome :wink:

1 Like