What is the fastest way to remove roots from a fabric pot?

Any advice would be great so far I’ve just been pulling them off by hand.

4 Likes

Did you try the washing machine? I would give them a thorough wash on the heavy cycle…

3 Likes

I’ve either had to let my pots dry completely out then beat the hell out of them to get that stuff off or I have washed them like @kapouic suggested. I used a little oxiclean To get the salt buildup off the pots

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I read that solution in one of your posts a few months back! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Sweet tks I already washed them by hand but I’ll try that next round

3 Likes

Laundromat jndustrial washer

1 Like

Ya I ran them thru my washer and dryer it worked well easy to get roots off when clean and dry

3 Likes

See @missiles, you are becoming a Jedi master in the eyes of this young @hoppiefrog padawan! :rofl: :wink:

3 Likes

Woot woot hell’s yas

2 Likes

What gos around comes around w/o question. I’ll help u td and u will help me to that’s the way to do it,/ look at it;) tks @missiles & @kapouic

3 Likes

I might be one of them. I’m not sure. I’ll have to check! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Haha you two must be really stoned :joy:

3 Likes

Whaa haaa haaa :scream:I just can’t handle it !!! I’m gonna loose what mind I have left lol

3 Likes

Not yet but working on it. :wink:
I just got back from teaching my teenage daughter to drive and reverse park in icy conditions… :cold_face:

4 Likes

Oh I bet that was fun. My sons learning to drive this winter too but we really haven’t had a whole lot of bad weather yet. I’m not looking forward to it

3 Likes

Break out the bubble wrap

3 Likes

Lol and lots of pot to keep me calm :wink:

4 Likes

Get ready… pre-roll a bunch of reefers! Get your dabbing gear ready!
I’ve done lots of dangerous things in my life, but that was something else :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL well at least you’re still here to tell us about it

3 Likes

Yeah! That’s the ticket!!!
Wrap the kid in bubble wrap and go smoke a reefer! I like the way you think @hoppiefrog :rofl: :crazy_face:

3 Likes