What do you like to toke?
  • Sativa
  • Indica
  • Hybrid, sativa dominant
  • Hybrid, indica doninant
  • 50/50
  • Can’t make my mind up or no preference

0 voters

Feel free to drop your favorite strain or currently on, if you so desire.

Peace & Toke y’all!
<3

P.S.
Hopefully this thread takes off otherwise close or delete. Thanks.

8 Likes

Cool thread, thanks. I know I prefer a sativa dominant strain. Good old bush weed thanks.

7 Likes

I am having these lol

6 Likes

@chrisj, don’t ya like tea?

Burned the shit out of my fingers :confused: usually use my cold brew machine lol

7 Likes

Always love a good tea with some honey and rooibos.

6 Likes

Dude, pureSativas make me feel like my heart is jumping out of my chest… a lil hit maybe. Lemon Drizzle .

7 Likes

Kava, Kava, Kava.

6 Likes

Yes. My answer is yes.

6 Likes

I loooove the sativas man. Although I haven’t grown many. I find them a bit hard to grow indoors, the purebred ones. But their effect tho. 100% what I’m after.

:heart_eyes:

*I do like a nice indica stoney effect from time to time. To really relax.
Ideally I’d love to smoke pure sativas daytime, you know, still getting things done. Get creative. And then some indica now and then. Mmmh.
In reality I smoke hybrids of all different kinds ratios, 90% of the time.

5 Likes

ANYTHING. I smoke ANYTHING. Please give weed now.

7 Likes

You forgot smoking seeds lol
We had to smoke full bell bowls of seeds in a steamroller to prove ourselves as stoners. We usually smoked a couple bowls for the hell of it when we was out back in the 70s.:dove:

6 Likes

no I did not :slight_smile: went thru a lot of 80 dollar a Kilo Mexican dirt weed back in the

mid 1970s

5 Likes

Most sativas make me paranoid or Racy, just need indicas to mellow out at night. :sleeping:

6 Likes

a indica that will not put me to sleep .

2 Likes

I’d say for me more on indica sides. My body don’t absorb all this stuff like everyone else’s does so it seems to take a. Bit more for me to feel the good buzz. Indica seems to do the job perfect for me but not many of them make me sleep or tired like it does for others but then again edibles don’t work on me at all either really. Had one kind I felt anything from it. Otherwise I just can eat them til I puke. Lol. Must not break down in my body right to feel the buzz and I hear I’m totally missing out as edibles seem to jack everyone up I know that eats them. Lol. I don’t much have a specific strain any weed is good to me as long as it don’t taste of coconut or pineapple I’m down to burn it. Lol. Prolly not much help here but if u happen to come across cuts or seeds for cheesequake grab some I’m sure u’ll fricken love it. Best I’ve ever smoked and smelled as the smell and taste were one of the same. Just like skunky ass cheese and skunk was super strong smelling it burned the nose and eyes up on a good whiff in the jar. Even if u can find flower already grown give it a try. Hope u find some and possibly find seeds or a cut. If u do please ring my ear as I’ve been looking and can’t seem to find anything for it around.

4 Likes

I prefer hybrid

1 Like