What’s the best light for homegrowers right now

Price and performance not looking at building one…

1 Like

Well thats a can of worms question. Whats the budget?
Bloom or vegging. Or a full cycle light? T5 Cmh MH HPS?

4 Likes

It all depends on how big of a space. Full cycle in a 3x3 tent? A CMH 315w will do an incredible job.

Let us know how much space you’re working with at home and we can give a suggestion to fit.

3 Likes

Yes @devjyarn is right. We need a little more info to help point you in the direction you need. Sorry for my short response earlier as i was working and not supposed to be on the phone.

There is so many options.
Have you looked at growers house light packages yet? They have great options. I still use there ultra sun light i bought there. It has 3 dimming options. Because i like to have 1000watts but turn it down a little because that many watts will be hot.
We need this info

1. Grow room/tent size.
  2. Air/fans? to move hot air out fresh in for plants
  3. $ budget
    @devjyarn suggestion of the 315cmh is a really good one. I would like one also but i have way to many lights lol. And i have more on the way.
    Growershouse.com
1 Like

3x3 tent, no budget per se, just want to hit the ppfd levels and light spectrum, probably LED/COB

1 Like

This is what I run in my 2x2x4 tent… Great lights… Bspec might be better for veg to keep them shorter … But rspec kills it full run

6 Likes

Mars hydro ts2000 might be one to consider. You should be able to mount it at the top of your 3x3 and never have to move it, but get a ton of light as your plants grow taller.

5 Likes

I use 2 marshydro ts600 in my 4x4. Im loving it so far! Had then for about a month now!

4 Likes

Great lights :100:… They will serve any indoor home grower well just as the HLG… Quality lighting :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

2 Likes

Man for veg i still use a MH. That blue kills it.

3 Likes

The ones I use :slight_smile: lol. That’s why I bought 250 of them

I have HLG and Spiderfarmer lights both have been flawless in my grow.,

4 Likes