What’s the best nutrients line up

I tried it on my last run Ac broke n winded up hermd my ninja fruit :man_facepalming:t4: Everything got a load beans everywhere on everything idk if those beans are any good but if so I have at least 7 different strains crossed

Unfortunately the rule of thumb is once a Hermie always a Hermie ,the best you can do is to try to burry the trait in back crossing to try and stabilize them.

3 Likes

I have settled on Advanced Nutrients Grow, Micro and Bloom. The plants like them and they do a pretty passage job of auto-pH balancing. Sometimes they need a little help but that only happens if I add B1, Cal-Mag, Bud Candy, etc to the mix for special effects. Otherwise normally they clock in at about 5.8 to 6.1 or so; my water starting pH is 7.0.

As mentioned I add CalMag to the mix if needed, I tend to add B1 to the veg or grow solution to encourage branching and general vitality. Oh yeah I use this same exact mix with everything from hydro to soil and even aeroponics.

2 Likes

Just a thought ,do u know what they use as a buffer? Is it corosex or calcite? Never did figure out what they use. J did find I needed less cal mag so maybe it’s both,not sure may be off the mark tho :wink:

2 Likes

I have no idea, I am sorry I can’t even begin to answer your question. I only got into “self-balancing pH” nutrients recently and simply don’t have the bandwidth to research them to that level, how I used to before. Question to you; is there a difference good or bad?

3 Likes