What seeds do you have in your collection?

I plan to rework them back with galactic jack which I already possess

3 Likes

I want to get chiquita banana and cross it with blue cheese and make chiquita cheese.

3 Likes

Cheeses are great :+1:

1 Like

Jack changed the game… The aroma and taste is unbeaten… Dream and green crack come close

1 Like

My blue dream is legit. Only a few packs left of that. @PreyBird1 preserve those king Kong’s. I want to get some seed from you if you do

3 Likes

I’ve reminded him brother :wink:… I’ve always remembered it as kong

3 Likes

I will not to worry sir! I got your back! If i dont get seeds i save pollen also and clones of course you know me!

3 Likes

The flavour of my Willy’s Wonder is out of this world to… especially the rosin…

2 Likes

Cheese is one of my favorites, jh is some good stuff for sure, and god known I love my green crack, but I want to get into genetics and start breeding my own funky flowers

1 Like

I have a great cheese strain

3 Likes

I dont have any cheese strains, I didn’t know I liked them until my last grow was done, it was a bonsai plant that gave me 8gs dried lol. I had her next to my big plant and trained her to be tiny, I wish she had been my big plant lol.

1 Like

Come seed me if you want good genes

4 Likes

You sell seeds? Oh and I have another question about the secret Santa, since its legal to send seeds in the mail now can they be included in that, I was going to send some with my gift.

4 Likes

Dude he has the best seeds! He’s the OG of seed around here. Ask nate at @NateDakine420 ask @preybird1 lol
I have a lot of his seeds and growing out 4x of his Galactic god strain right now. And his skywalker.

4 Likes

Hey can you send anything you want. Just dont say it here! No illegal stuff please that jeopardizes us here.

4 Likes

Nice and I believe it, my place I get seeds closed down a couple of weeks ago. I haven’t really looked at where else to get them.

2 Likes

Ok sounds great.

2 Likes

Dont look he has them to you in days. just PM @MK3_Pharms and hell hit you with his menu!

4 Likes

Ok cool I will do so and check it out.

1 Like

I cant wait to grow the caramello x wonderwoman!

3 Likes