What strain or flavour would you get to grow from seed?

Good morning every one.

If you were starting a grow what new strain would you choose?

I’m Definitely getting Szkittles. What else you you get and why?

I prefer indica.

2 Likes

Hi @Marbsbuds

That sounds like a good start. I would go with a kush/afghan variety as an indica, why, because its some of the best.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Any particular flavour?

Why are you definitely getting that strain?

What do you enjoy it for? Effects? Smell? Flavor? Ease of grow?

Answer those questions and help narrow down potential answers.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Any particular flavour?

Just as OG as possible, its a good strain to start with and very popular.

1 Like

Today … a stinky cheese :cheese:

1 Like

Indica wise Northern Lights is a must grow for every pot farmer. Grown it once and it knocked me out :zzz::sleeping:. I’m an sativa guy so it was a nightime smoke for me. Kush is another obvious indica must and a good suggestion for sure. Plus with sooooo many takes on the strain you should find something to suit your fancy. This topic should fill up I’d imagine…good luck keep it green!

2 Likes

Thanks @LoCoRocK.

Zkittlez or Ice Cream Cake (Wedding Cake x Gelato 33) if I had the choice. Both are delicioso and indica-leaning…or as LoCo and chris said “Go Kush Go!”. Since I like the berry flavored strains I’d go Blueberry OG 🫐

1 Like

Blueberry OG sounds bomb diggityg. Who are you getting that from or are we trading somin?
Oh and btw WC was my last grow and it was delicious. Can’t remember who I got it from but I’ve seen the ice cream cake too…:+1:

2 Likes

All around great indica dom 9lb hammer is a favorite easy grow faster finish

2 Likes

9 lb hammer is my favorite hands down.

1 Like

I got some reg photos of BBOG from Premium Seed Market, no room to grow photos right now though haha. Was my first seed purchase (over the holidays) and I wasn’t thinking logically :crazy_face:

@ken81 and @tammydc - someone needs to cross that with God Bud and create a strain “Mjolnir” (the name of Thor’s hammer for you non-nerds)! @PreyBird1 - do eeet!!!

3 Likes

Yes preybird!!!

1 Like