What to do with "Grassy" tasting weed

Why thank you I’m jus trying to help others help them selves in every aspect so maybe one day some 1 will help me when I need it kuz I’m trying to take off my consultation business and have a go fund me on my page if any one ever wants to send a donation my family and I would will be extremely appreciative kuz I’m trying to move kuzz I keep getting robd where I live currently almost hlf of my herb got stolen off my property this year and I do both within my legal ability in my state so I also have my indoor set up but I can only put hlf of the amount in that room that can fit so I have to take advantage of outside when I can and it jus isn’t working out so I’m trying to put the money together to move the whole family somewhere a lil better where we have a lil privacy thank you all and love :heart: u all

1 Like

It’s actually any fertilizer deficiency and the actual break down of the chlorophyll cells that causes the smell so sugars salts phosphates and the need to be flushed properly to balance the plant to it’s natural balance so it also causes an effect to the way it burns the color of the ash all sorts so if u flush properly and don’t over do fertilizer curing is all u need to wory about wich can be done in a variety of ways and is so easy to fuck up drying and curing it’s not funny

1 Like

There are some cultures that say the best stuff falls from the tree onto the ground and that’s what’s makes fruits and herbs different

1 Like

So herbs can be guided to be grown like a fruit but is dryed and preserved like an herb because of the actual bud it’s self isn’t a succulent juicy fruit it had dank as nuggs loaded with all those of minerals that natural react with your body

1 Like

Ur the man brother!

1 Like

Thank you sir

1 Like

** I jus realized it’s supposed to say it’s not supposed to jus crhsh completely

1 Like

It’s supposed to say the sound of the bud is how u tell if it’s done it should sound almost spongeie w light snaps with out jus crumbling

1 Like

Deleted my last post on accident. Do you trust the Windowless Terplock bags?

1 Like

I use the window jus for certain purposes but yes my friends and I have used the full pond and 1/4 pound grove windowless for packing

1 Like

I jus had to order a smaller shipment of larger bags kuz all the size of the ones with the window in the larger orders are all out of stock allredy

1 Like

Just got done harvesting and trimming my first yeild. Fine trimmed only about half the batch before I ran out of time. It’s hard with this pandemic so I am the only one trimming this batch. I ended up getting a few 1/8th oz bags and some 1/2 oz windowless. It’s definitely not the best yeild and definitely not going to be my best making. Seeing as It came as a gifted clone in a Gatorade bottle Iol.

1 Like

Yes do what we can when we can and analyze to do better next time while we have the gifts of life and time to enjoy don’t wory tho mann I jus got my next shipment of grove 1lb bags in for my next grow wich I had to split into 2 places to stay into legality so I have 1 10x10 at my place jus put together 2 10 by tens in my other spot I have at my buddies who is a patient and his wife so and I’m hopefully going to have enough money to build my green house on my property to finally take advantage of the big ball of fire in the sky and not get fucking robd like this year if any one can help I do have a go fund me on my blog page I do this on my spare time when I’m not working masonry , or construction , and I don’t have 40 gs to replace all my foundation kiz I bought a historic house knowing it was guna be a project but would rather own then rent to raise my son into a good man

1 Like

My goal is run everything thing here get my parents to sign off on me kiz my wife’s the town notary I can get things legalized and it’s not hard to compose docs u jus need to know a lawyer wich I’m always willing to pay kuz if there’s one thing my dady tonight me 2 people u don’t trust drs and lawyers kuz the gamble with other people’s lives and that should be left for ur judgment day wich we all have and either u die or u get wounded to learn a lesson and that’s all the drs and lawyers is make new wounds on patients they try to fix but don’t know how and lawyers make more emotional wounds wich really festers into evil so I try to avoid them at all cost kiz like criminals if you convince them that ur all good ur a liar everyone has 2 dragons inside 2 wolf’s 2 preditors one who live w life and one who lives w death so what ever dragon you feed is what u will become

1 Like

Hey I actually never thought of jus using buckets hahaha

1 Like