What's a good yeild from indoor and outside?

Running 1000 hps in 10x10 ac controlled room.
Ffof and ff nutes with budswell and moab.
315 mh veg.
1 month veg.
2 month flower
My skunk gave me 97gs dry. This is my second grow. The others ive grown have give around 60gs…

2 Likes

I average around 4.5 to 5 oz per plant dry. Outdoors you’ll get double that if not more. My record is 7.2 oz on the cool kush indoors. The secret is the more light, the bigger the buds indoors

5 Likes

Outdoors I get 1lb+ but that’s all strain dependent. Not a clue what strain I grow outdoor but it produces big colas and lots of em haha

3 Likes

I yeald about a qtr lb sometimes more off a plant inside

2 Likes

What lights are you guys using? I was wrong about the skunk too. I pulled her sugar leaves and was left with 70gs. An o of sugar leaves lol!!!

1.5-2lb is quite possible outside… I average 1lb usually… some maybe 200g others 900-1000 hence 1lb…I might be less this year only because I will be counting male and female breeders in my numbers… those I have kept smaller…

1.2lbs dry. Hash passion run #1

1.5lbs dry hash passion run#2
6 cloned plants. From the 1st grow.
But thats is just this strain. its ridiculous large buds are mind bending. But its really hard to control humidity on this plant because the buds get way to fat and it wont dry properly. I have found you have to disect the huge buds for drying or you will get mold similair to bud rot. Not cool so i crossed the huge bud making machine with the galactic god. To see if the galactic gods nice no leaf to bud ratio and the huge buds from hash passion make a nice mix little smaller buds but less leafage. Hash passion is a nightmare to trim.

3 Likes

My record is 5.8 and thats my secret I have like almost 1600 wats in a 8 by 10 tent and it’s like a sun in there

@PreyBird1 dude that’s a dope drying rack where did u get that I use the pop out fabric ones and they dry pretty quick companies to how I use to hang

Chain and S hooks make great drying racks also…I can’t wait to try a Congo x Hash Passion… in fact any hash plant or black strain is my favourite…lol… heavy heavy yielders…

2 Likes

Right here buddy get 2 there handy. Oh and they fold in half.

Hey @Ladithief @shmodyshmott
This one folds. Sorrybalmost missed it.

5 Likes

Pretty sure they’re meaning per plant? Or are you saying you scrog out to 10ft by 10ft lol

1 Like

No I know that they ment per plant I don’t get that off it inside

Iti said I usually between 3 and 5 oz off a single plant inside and this is all ddepening on what happens during that grow what I use for gens what I use for lights I changed alot in the last 2 yrs and went frm only getting 1 to 2an ahlf oz off a plant to 4 to 5 oz every time I grew a plant had an occasional runt but I also downsized everything in my house and that’s jus inside iv always gotten bigger plants outside at my parents place they have a better location or is that not what were talkn about maybe I misunderstood

We’re they say 5.8 lbs kuz that wood be nuts

I use 1600 wats 5 lights I have the solar storm by California light works

1 Like

This grow I jus set up Saturday is the first time im going to be using the 10 by 10 tent and only that I took down the other one I had set up in my grow room down after I dryed everything

Almost all my plants in my last grow were 5foot 5 to 6 feet tall and at least 3 feet wide the got lil crowded but did fine only 2 of them had under growth that didn’t fully develope

all theses plats were that tall

3 Likes

That tiny AC unit u see in there is almost 3 feet tall and I’m 6foot 3 so I’m taking the pic at a downward angle

1 Like

Iv also got a light underneath the plants to so 6 lights