What's the most critical piece of gear in your grow?

We all rely on certain pieces of equipment to create optimal conditions to grow the best cannabis. What do you consider the most important piece to the plant growing puzzle? Why?

4 Likes

The mind of the grower.

3 Likes

Ahhhhhh! Great one!

3 Likes

On a more serious note. Since you can’t control a growers mind.

I am going to pick a soilless media, MetroMix 510. My reasons

• You can grow directly in the 2.5 cu ft bag. (We lay bags end to end, poke drain holes in bottom of bag)

• High quantity composted bark (promotes biological controls)

• Highly stable medium for long grows.

• An six or eight head drip manifold gives perfect coverage

• Reduces labor cost for handling

4 Likes

While a growers mind is infinite… it is useless without a PH pen, gosh dang it! Those buggers are like tater chips… Ya’ll know you started out with one, then had a drawer full of em!:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Let’s change this to a more Shakespearian. “A grower shall live and die by the pH pen” or “there is no sword greater than a pH pen” :rofl:

And who picked 7 as neutral? Anyway. :smirk:

3 Likes

7… Why always 7? I hate 7… What is so significant about 7! Lol!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Agreed! We can get the cannabis laws changed, but the pH scale would require a new world order. :rofl:

3 Likes

Obviously no one piece of equipment completes the puzzle without the other pieces already being there. But, we would definitely say it’s the dehumidifier which brings that X factor! :slight_smile:

Climate control is, arguably, the biggest and most rewarding challenge in a grow op. Allowing buds to grow to full potential while minimizing loss to diseases, molds and pests. Dehumidification (especially coupled with good air circulation) turns this into a reality.

4 Likes

Lighting is key

3 Likes