What's your setup?

@Dsolomon I love it! Your facilities look impeccable.

2 Likes

Very nice grow op @DSolomon! I’d love to do something similar down the road, as I like the idea of tiered grow facilities. Looks like you got it figured out and dialed in. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Do you have a door going to the Veg room that is not coming from the flower room? Curious on why you decided to design it like this? Seems that if you need to go in there you cant with out compromising your flowering plants if lights are out. I know we go in and out of our veg rooms all the time and do not like bringing anything from those rooms into our other rooms especially our flower room. Anything that goes in gets drug through your flowering room.

3 Likes

@HighUpEnterprises. Yes, you’re right, I’d have to go through the flower room to enter the veg room. It’s not a perfect design. If I could redesign, I’d definitely change it so you had to go through the veg room to get to the flower room. I still have the option of installing a door from the veg room to the outdoors, but for the time being I’m going to leave it as is. I have a day job, so the time I have to tend the facility is about 4 hours every evening. It hasn’t been an issue so far, and I’m already looking at expansion at another facility nearby. I’ll take my lessons learned from this first facility and apply them at the next one.

4 Likes

@Dsolomon Are you guys doing anything new for drying and curing?

3 Likes

Seeds started in a greenhouse late February to early March, transplanted outdoor late April to early May, harvest late September to mid October.

8 Likes

That’s a beautiful garden!

2 Likes

Trees indeed! That looks wonderful.

Love using the Iponic 624. Great unit

1 Like