Where do you guys get your seeds?

Drseeds.net sells feminized seeds by tins of 5 for 50.00 each.
If you buy 3 tins, you can get one of them for free by using this coupon code : 3 FOR 2 .
They don’t publicize it that much but it works every time! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

So it’s 5 seeds for 50$?

5 Likes

Yes, 5 feminized seeds for 50.00, any strains they carry, afaik. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

This run I wanted to buy from authentic genetics, but they have only packs of 5 regular seeds (that, I don’t mind) for $50.00 also, but shipping ‘’international’’ to Canada is also $50.00 (that is way too much for me). In the US it should be cheaper to ship… :cry:,

4 Likes

That’s what always gets me is the shipping it’s rediculous… They make a killing off of it… With growerschoiceseeds.com it’s only 8$

4 Likes

Too bad for me though, I really wanted to try @todd.mccormick’s genetics. He is a super cool guy and seems also a genuinely great person, but there’s no way I could justify those shipping fees!

@piper made a thread a few weeks ago about @todd.mccormick’s genetics and he came by to answer a few questions, real nice guy.

5 Likes

I forgot to mention : $50.00 Canadian! So maybe like $13.50 US :rofl::rofl:

Edited for clarity: this comment is a bad joke about the rate exchange of our dollars compared to the US dollar, concerning the price of Drseeds.net seeds!!!
And I don’t want to delete this post because @scotty17 proves me wrong in the next one and I am confortable and even happy to be proven wrong! My only goal is learning while having fun in a friendly environment. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Just checked it out these are my shipping charges if I were to buy from them… Hate to say it but totally untrustworthy carriers… I’ve never seen any deliveries by any of those here … When I googled tracked
Packet it’s pops up Canadian

https://www.google.com/search?q=tracked+packet+usa&oq=tracked+packet+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.23926j1j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

3 Likes

I used
https://homegrowncannabisco.com/
Edit: this place was called thesingleseedcenter.com
You could give them a check routing number and account number and they send your order.

CBD Cannabis Seeds – DINAFEM UK
Or dynafem seeds

3 Likes

Well, that sucks big time…

3 Likes

Tracked packet seems like another money grabbing scheme by Canada Post… I mean, Canada Post delivers… in their own time usually…

3 Likes

Why I’m always sceptical about buying outside California… Just give me peace of mind I’m not getting fucked and it’s real easy to fuck people with seeds not like buying a pair of shoes lol

5 Likes

I backed out of a transaction with these people just because they specifically mention, with emphasis, that they don’t guaranty delivery.

5 Likes

See Humboldt seeds from UK just sounds shady… Humboldt is in northern California that’s the first thing I see wrong… It’s getting really shady with hackers and scam artist out there

5 Likes

I’ve used this site a lot, very happy

https://www.linda-seeds.com/en/linda-seeds

Linda Semilla Seedbank Review (google for more)

They have a lot of breeders, I don’t live across the pond anymore

4 Likes

I had 3 orders come with no problems at all. Just takes 3 weeks! But i got every order. And once it hits states you could track it. Its not illegal to ship seeds. All this marijuana control is archaic!

5 Likes

I have used them in the states also, I don’t think I finished up above, but I was going to add the 2-3 weeks compared to 1-2 days when I lived across the pond, thanks for that :wink: stoner moment

Phuk i’m baked. I’m riding a roller-coaster of tingles and zings through the 4th dimension

4 Likes

Yeah i stopped messing with psychedelics about 15yrs ago. And i cant do anymore and honestly last time i ate some tiny organge caps and i was fucked for hours. I litterally had to go and lay down and chill by myself. Because i was so damn high.

5 Likes

No psychedelics tonight, just bubblers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

CBD boxes is helping the packaging industry by providing them with the various kinds of packaging needs of the industry. But the major part of the contribution of CBD Boxes is related to the vape packaging, which further divided into various kinds of products from the vape industry. The CBD Boxes are working in a very professional manner, and the feedback of the customer always ranks it on a five-star review.

3 Likes