Where do you guys get your seeds?

Pacific Seed Bank - Coupon Code: Letsgrow15

I appreciate the packaging, simple and effective, safe!

Going to hit up @olereynard for some of his seeds in two weeks.

10 Likes

I’ve been wanting to get Acapulco gold since I started growing. I haven’t came across it yet (& remembered) while buying seeds or trading . I definitely need to see how yours does and watch the show. Come to think of it… I don’t think I know anybody’s grows that has an AG even going? Hmmmmm

4 Likes

SoCal seed vault? I’ve had good luck with the genetics so far if they are. It looks like they’re packaging. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Ya … and I could still make out his first name FullPhilMint … LoL

1 Like

Those are Pacific Seed Bank me thinks.

@LoCoRocK calling out Mr Mint’s true identity online like a savage! :joy:

3 Likes

YAaaaaa… Um… perhaps I should have put it in bold!! or trading … LMAO

2 Likes

I love seed sales. But i got so many strains. And if i seriously want something i would compare the prices against chitownseeds.com. he consistently gives me a better price for the same products. I usually keep 3 seed banks saved in my browser for price matching and comparisons. Chitownseeds.com, seedsherenow.com and area51seedbank.com

7 Likes

Attitude seed Bank (worlds largest) WedGuardainFamiltTree.com - D.C. Seed Exchange.com Heavily Connected.com In House strains) and Get Seed Right Here (ethos strains)

2 Likes

Look nowhere else. Get on the right team.

Stop playin around!

11 Likes

Thanks ! a great place and prices are very decent and cheapwer than most sites by $10.00 at least

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 - why shop anywhere else?

• Runtz
  • Monkey Slapz
  • Runtz White Caviar
  • Lavender

20220509_162300-ANIMATION

17 Likes

@PreyBird1 - :100: legit :clap: super impressed with that rolling tray and the packaging man!

@Skinnyhb - little :fire::fire::fire: everywhere, that’s a killer lineup :+1:

8 Likes

Cool, I’ve got his Runtz & Monkey Slapz too! And Amnesia Lemon Runtz. Can’t wait to grow em. But might happen down under.

8 Likes

Monkey Slapz

Amnesia Lemon Runtz

11 Likes

I’m especially curious about the Amnesia Lemon Runtz.

8 Likes

So basically 25% off…

5 Likes

I’ve had bad luck w/them. I loved the idea of their buy 10/get 10, and ordered 20 gdp beans; out of 10 so far 4 didn’t pop, 3 were stunted, 1 was a male, and the other 2 didn’t have very impressive genetics. I haven’t ordered from them again. I usually have been ordering from Seedsman lately.

5 Likes

Same, however I also sent an email explaining the poor results and was dispatched replacement beans which looked far better and obviously, worked!

I think they may give first timers the shaft? They didn’t mess around or argue about sending me a replacement, it was easy!

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 so do you schwant this?

6 Likes

Those are cool but i preffer these.

9 Likes