Where to obtain 420 besides Recreational Dispensaries in WA

Greetings all, a question for those who know/have been too any of the Recreational Dispensaries here in WA state (Mainly near Seattle and renton etc…)

Are or is there any other way of obtaining legal cannabis rather than purchasing it from one of the dispensaries?

I feel like there is a way to order online and avoid the recreational store… or other? How to connect with growers in an area if one does not grow themselves?

The reasons for not wanting to purchase recreational marijuana from the recreational dispensaries is numerous!

You came to the right place… GROW IT yourself friend… If you’re thinking there is some website that’ll ship it to you that’s probably not the most legal way I wouldn’t trust getting herb from someone who ships it…you could be getting bad or even harmful stuff and there won’t be any refunds lol… Weedmaps is an online way to receive cannabis from local deliveries that are licensed to do so

4 Likes

Side note @trewqp if you actually are cool and loyal to a certain dispensary you like they will give you discounts or perks so it ultimately becomes cheaper… That’s how I was offered a job and all the free bud I could personally smoke budtending when I first got my medical rec 12 years ago

4 Likes