White powdery spots on leaves?

Hey all!

I just checked on my plant and noticed little white spots on the leaves. When I blow on it, the white spots disappear or blow off. Here are pics to show you what I’m talking about. Is this something I should be concerned about?

Bad lighting sorry…can’t see it…

1 Like

Let me try bringing it out into normal lighting and taking a pic.

it’s almost like dust on the leaves.

U got PM, pre-mold, u need to get this organic spray in the garden section, it smells like fish, its too hot in ur grow room, what’s the temperature, u have A/C?

1 Like

No ac. Temp tends to stay at around 75 or so? I can increase my inline fans power to try and cool down the room.

Which organic spray?

Im not sure what its called, its been a while sincei bought it, look up how can i get rid of pre-mold off the plant

1 Like

I believe I’ve read on here to spray powdery mildew with water and milk mixed

2 Likes

Seems harmless enough. If it is mold, better to stop it sooner rather than later. If it’s not mold, then it aids in preventing mold from breaking out. Right? I read somewhere to use 2 Tbs Apple cider vinegar and 1 quart of water and spray it on the leaves.

This sucks preybird would know for sure

1 Like

whoa whoa whoa, I think you guys are tripping where is the PM or Pre PM?
What nutes are you using and what have you been feeding?
Kyle M

It’s 1 qtr of water to 1 qtr of baking soda to cure mildew that how I won

Totally said it wrong 1 qt of water 1 tbsp of baking soda

1 Like

@FarmerK I’m using flora nova grow and flora nova bloom (which I haven’t started it on yet, but plan to the next time I water).

better info, better questions, better answers.

2 Likes

I had a feeling this was GH doing it’s thing.
This all looks normal for this feeding program.
Keep it going finish this out.
You don’t have White Powdery Mildew.
For real, do not use baking soda, vinegar or spray any concoction being thrown at you.
KM

2 Likes

You don’t blow WPM off… not one little bit…

1 Like

Thanks k glad someone could help

1 Like

Thanks @FarmerK. I have to flush the plant with dr zymes for its roots (root rot possibly from overwatering) and I have been told it will help against any mold that may be occurring anywhere on the plant. Not just the roots. I will not use any of the other mixes and I’m relieved to hear it’s most likely not Premold, it’s just part of the feeding of the plant. I was going to be so upset if I worked so hard to raise this baby plant and all I got was mold. :joy: thank you everyone who replied and tried to help. We figured it out together! Just to be safe from mold I did buy an oscillating fan that’s a little more powerful to put in my room for airflow and I have another tiny fan pointed towards my pot (the bottom) to push air towards the roots. I’m hoping these preventative measures keep the mold away!

1 Like