Who uses banks?

Wow, I am a big believer in cash businesses, but this wild. How big of a safe and how do you secure it?

2 Likes

Excuse my ignorance here guys…

What bank are you guys talking about that charges 400$ a month? I am in Sonora Ca, and I am very worried about my B of A bank accounts getting shut down. I have friends in the bank, but that can only last so long. My account and company is called “Hazy Bulldog Farms”, pretty obvious.

Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

It’s a credit union in Salem Oregon, they have a very small area that they cover. I would guess a credit union in ca will step up, its very profitable for this bank, they hire a new person as they acquire x amount of new cannabis accounts, I think the have hired something like 40 new people since they started banking for cannabis companies. Talk to some credit unions in your area. I should note our credit union doesn’t want their cannabis clients talking about them or using their name much. Some banks are refusing to cash their checks, because they know they are dealing in DRUG money.

3 Likes

I haven’t heard of banks not cashing their checks, but I have had problems with the post office “losing our checks”. The next step was certified mail and even some of those took three weeks to deliver.

3 Likes

The compliance paperwork must be he’ll on the small credit unions. Let’s hope the new farm bill straighten this out. Or its back to state cooperative lending associations.

From the voices in my head

2 Likes

I assume you are not saying the name of the bank then…

I am coupled with a larger company in a non cannabis market. They have facilities up in Oregon, maybe I can make something happen. I have already started asking California based credit unions, and the closet one that services this industry is 5 hours away.

3 Likes