Who wants to be the first to try out the world's first smart 510-thread vaporizer?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Thanks @kapouic, I signed up @CRMC

Cheers,

Packee

2 Likes

hi all, thank you for the interest with our latest launch, besides recruit testers/reviewers/KOL for this launch, here comes the giveaway on Motherā€™s Day , there will be 5 lucky guys get the very 5 free samples with participation. Go and follow our instagram @crmc2020. Good luck~ @kapouic @piper @chrisj @oldguy @oldguy @CoyoteCody @PreyBird1

4 Likes

Cool! Thanks guys :nerd_face:

2 Likes

hi there, finally, we are come for the final samples for the reviewing this week. Will get in touch with qualified reviewers for the detailed address and informs for the delivery, as well, we are looking forward to any professional reviewers/testers for the every new publish for a long-term cooperation. Email to ellipsis@crmc.co for the informs. :wink:

3 Likes

Probably way old but I blog about cannabis growing and toking specifically for the disabled grower/tokers and review products based on thatā€¦and since vaping is the only option for many, I would like to present a really good option but even the DaVinci IQ is a whole lottaā€¦meh. Just not suited for someone with disabilities, so I donā€™t promote it (whereas I do promote the Black Mamba for example, a dry herb vape for folks with shakes and motor control issues)ā€¦

1 Like

Thanks for the interest with our new release. Our marketing colleague will contact you for the reviewing. itā€™s the proper time for the contact always. and CRMC is looking forward any professional reviewing/enthusiastic testing. Way to contact CRMC Marketingfor the details.

2 Likes