Who's growing out here in Massachusetts?

Traded the West Coast for the East Coast, and checking to see who else is growing in Massachusetts?

6 Likes

I`m in Massachusetts and grow outdoors.

7 Likes

Nice! Did you bring your harvest in yet? I work with a few different people that chopped their plants last week and this week. We’re down on the South Coast. Fall River, Swansea, Westport.
Do you have any experience cultivating indoors?
I’m cultivating for a company that has a facility in Lakeville and Fall River.

5 Likes

I’m looking at bringing a couple more cultivation techs on board.

7 Likes

I should be taking them down this week. I have never grown indoors. I`m just a amateur, with a small outdoor grow.

5 Likes

nice inside setup :slight_smile: I am a small hack that was growing outside

west of Albany in New York State

but the Police came and chopped my 70 or so outside plants down :frowning:

a bit early last month

so i am back inside in a 8 foot by 16 foot room using LEDs for the first time

Welcome and nice to see your work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

6 Likes

What, just now? So all that beauty you had going is gone??? Ah man, what a loss!

*Edit: I just catched up on your thread @dequilo, I was a 100 - something posts behind, oops! Man, that’s just awful that they did that to your outdoor… I admire how positive you stay, looking at the bright side indeed. But there’s something to the real meaning behind those words on your profile badge tho…especially when they come in your garden and chop everything they can find. Pigs.

4 Likes

Whats up @Tygrow78 . Great to see you back. Looks like youve been super busy. I am super jelly of your place!

4 Likes

Try to maintain professionalism on others threads.

5 Likes

Hey Slym3r! Unfortunately not my place. I’m on the payroll my friend. Tried starting a commercial deep water culture grow in Oregon, but it didn’t work out. OLCC will no longer issue new licenses. It priced me out. Working with an amazing COO and Director of Cultivation who really know their shit. Unlike the Cultivation Manager position I walked away from in Oregon earlier this year.
Decided to come out and work in the new up and coming states. Specifically startup operations. I always love the challenge of dialing everything in!

6 Likes