Why cant I reply to Threads / Tag bugs

Hey guys, the forum here has many handy features but I still don’t understand some of the functionality.

1. I cannot reply to any Threads which I have not created. I checked on my profile but nowhere does it say you can only start replying after 2-3 weeks account activity or so.

2. The tags are all messed up, I can only choose Grow from Home / DIY or Marketplace. How do I choose all others? Even if I type the exact word into the Tag search it will not show…

5 Likes

Hey man i think you just need to stick around and read and like stuff enough to become a member. I think its only a few days of being on and reading stuff to become a member;)

4 Likes

Hi! I’m having the same problem, been here for a minute and can’t do much…

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog can you use the Tag system? For me its completely bugged

4 Likes

Some of the threads are also only for professionals and we can only view them. If your not a vetted pro member you cant reply there.
@nick ask the leader for help! He will explain it all!

4 Likes

@a-damgenetics ya it works;)

4 Likes

@a-damgenetics @hoppiefrog I had a few of those threads do that to me last couple weeks. Couldn’t answer a few threads on plant issues and a light question.

Packee

3 Likes

Hey there. I updated the permissions for you guys who said you couldn’t post. As @PreyBird1 said, Hobbyists can reply and create post within “Grow from Home” and its sub-cats. Anything that is designated for license holders, hobbyists can read.

Please DM me if you need additional help!

Chris

4 Likes

Thanks Chris!

1 Like