Window sill grow

Here’s a pic of zoe zkittlez …born and raised in window sill up until a week ago… now in tent with all the bells and whistles.

12 Likes

Whatcha got working over there? Looks like a killer grow. Shes just a stretchin.

1 Like

Shes done growing up at 34" .well pleased, for she almost didn’t make it as a juvenile.

1 Like

Welcome to the growers network!

1 Like

a little sun …a little jacks 321…a lot of gained knowledge .and alot of luck .that’s the way she grew wild(untrained).

1 Like

Thats the way I grow. Natures way. Lol

1 Like

thanks dude? if not please correct me??

1 Like

You are never in the wrong. You are developing your styles of growing. To each their own…

It will evolve the more you read and hang out with other growers. Lots of little things we pick up here and there.

Some can’t get the plant out of seedling stage. So your good. Everyday we all grow a bit.

2 Likes

Planted 1 zikittlez 4 day ago it up and trying to get her self established …however i planted a gor glue… be 72 hrs this pm but she’s not up yet.

1 Like

Very cool. How long you been growing?

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome…dont have a big smart phone only this pc…i check my stuff through out day if you wonder about a delay in getting back with you.Thanks again for the welcome

1 Like

Your on point. No delay here…

1 Like

well about two years…only successful about three months to be honest.

1 Like

i got all the basic plant stuff…hermies. male …female…topping outside photos …but i really like autos …very discreet out of sight out of mind…can do most of your stuff indoors

3 Likes

Thats very cool sir.

1 Like

well time to take out trash… vacuum …cook… etc (dam) …later

1 Like

Adulting the downfall of growing up.

5 Likes

yo bro …lotta truth in that …64 yrs now… wow how did i ever make it LOL…had to come from above

2 Likes

4 Likes

Window face the south? :thinking:

2 Likes