Winter in or out bud?

How can you assist fast growth in winter

2 Likes

Ok so Im in Boston ,Ma. Did Several outdoor grows … issues with temperature 80 and above and humidity above 50% causes mold on stems of plant … not so much in veg but in transition to flower… and budding which in turn causes bud rot and other issues… during flower i keep close attention. To weather all my plants were in mesh pots…so when in bud form n dense bud going on … watch out for excessive rain… buds will soak up water quickly and the results are not good … my buddy lost his whole crop after heavy rain …he quit after that experience…
now as far as inside goes i got a 4x8 for flower was running into temp and humidity issues … so problem solved fresh intake and added a stand up ac fan dehumidifier in one… High temps n humidity are ur worst enemy!! My plants were switched to 12/12 for flower they were sputtering… 80degrees n 72-80 humidity … once in flower best temp range is 70 degrees to 67 degrees n humidity closest to 50 as you can up to 60 is ok but prime range is 50%
As soon as i installed n dialed it in … in three days i got sweet buds going on! … Hope this helps MGG420

7 Likes

I have had some rot every year late in October… I have pulled the sissy plants in September when some of them have wimped out to rot or mold… but when October rains hold off and a late October frost or two hit them… that’s when growing is worth it…

1 Like

Keeping your Temperatures on point …adding Fishshit Microbes excels the plants growth…

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @mrgreengeenz420 . I am an organic grower, what kind do you use?

1 Like

Inside grow Im referring to…

1 Like

So strong feeding is needed and high temperature

And the fertilizer

2 Likes

Temps and go living soil away from nutrient with mixed teas… so I am 100% living soil now… swear by it… I am going to see what happens in my indoor tent while the temps hit 100F and I have no way of cooling…lol… in there winter I have a furnace set to 65 and the lights bring it to low 70’s… need more I up the furnace…

5 Likes

A way of cooling will come

1 Like

My outdoor (which I know is different then indoor can hit 120 for 2-3 weeks in August… they love it…

2 Likes

For those growing outdoor ever considered veggie in indoors so you could beat the winner

3 Likes

@Ladithief told me he was gonna grow a 5’ clone indoors one year and move it outside the next…still waiting…

1 Like

For my outdoor grow I start mine indoors in February and they went out in late may I’m in the north east USA and my plants always do good il post pics later when I get home but there always much larger and stronger than the girls that start outdoors in my experience anyways after the last super crop they were about 4 1/2 ’ tall about 3 1/2 ’ around

3 Likes

I am confident to say my tent had something in it… I killed every plant and bleeched and used avid for 3 weeks… I now have 2 pethetic 3" autos in flower…lol… but they have been in there 5 weeks or so and look fie other then runted…lol… might get 1-2g…lol… I have a power plant in living soil in there… so if things work out a clone of it will go out as big as I can get it in a 5 gallon pot…lol…

3 Likes

this is a great topic, since i live on the east coast. growing in winter will be slightly difficult. This is a neat topic to discuss

3 Likes

I would really not recommend cloning auto flower as it will continue on where the mother left off in stage and start flowering very very early on

3 Likes

Advanced nutrients sensi ph perfect grow n bloom … with overdrive the last two weeks of flower then flawless finish for cleansing the soil n roots n plant at the end for 7-10 days flawless removes all nutrients n keeps the flavor … the overdrive makes the bud build more n makes them dense as hell … nuggs to the max!!

1 Like

If directed at me… I absolutely know that and it’s the fem Power Plant I will clone… thanks for the concern as some people do not much about autos…lol…

4 Likes

For sure thought you had all autos .

Giving outdoor a warm light this winter to assist growth might give outdoor strength abit