Working With Cannabis Every Day

Lol i dont like to be that high. I can smoke a bong hit every 3 hours or so. I never was a huge amount of weed smoker. I can smoke 3.5 grams over 2-3 days. Ive smoked buds that are over 3 years old and moisture controlled. So can make weed last. Lol im such a hoarder i just like to keep it all! Hell i put in 2 newer light swiches and was holding the old ones in my hand deciding what to do with them. I was brain storming on what i could use them for and at that moment dropped them in the trash. Lol i was almost gonna keep the screws. Lol i did keep the wire nuts?? Added them to my other 300? Ha ha :rofl::joy::upside_down_face::confounded::exploding_head::crazy_face::crazy_face:

11 Likes

Finally doing some tests for rec market rosin! :relaxed::green_heart:
Sifting 283g of trim in a bit for a yield test on a certain strain. :crossed_fingers:

(Idk pics loaded backwards)

13 Likes

Whoa. Nice sand!

11 Likes

This morning I did a second shift on some of the 0/150u product I worked yesterday in a 73u dry bubble bag. Pulled out 3.4g of nasty out of 44g. Wow it’s shiny now! :star_struck:

Also started prepping my new press area. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Made some Pineapple Chunk X Dutch Treat full spec rosin today. I’m adding hash artist to my resume. It’s time I think. :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Nice man now im drooling! Good lord :fire::fire::+1:

8 Likes

Thankee kind sir. :pray::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

16 Likes

Beautiful @fist-ninja

10 Likes

Had 16g of Tropicana Punch bho fall in my lap today. It’s a good day. Holy Mary has blessed me yet again. :pray::green_heart::relaxed:

13 Likes

Damn yummy right there. :fire::fire::+1:

8 Likes

Been really cutting back on interwebs time sorry guys. After being shadow banned, then repeatedly having all my social media deleted I’m pretty sick of it. Fuck celebrities and corporate sponsors. I’m focusing on me and my craft. They are building a proper hash lab for me to work in at my job and that’s all I need. (The rosin is from Tropicana Cherry Purps. Wish it stayed purple.)

13 Likes

Beautiful @fist-ninja

8 Likes

Your canna is safe here!

7 Likes

What do you mean?

6 Likes

Your not getting deleted on this platform!

8 Likes

Them Gnomes certainly agree :+1: Nice hash lol
I wish i could go to eventsz im missing out on so much. I may have to move later in life if laws do not change here in the UK.

7 Likes

Nutz & Screws and bolts :nut_and_bolt: is all we are hehe.
We are nutz! we screw! and we bolt people into imprisonment of laws. Now thats a bolt screwing everyone :laughing:

6 Likes

The events are mostly corporate bullshit I’m sorry to say. You’re not missing much.

6 Likes

Ah right okies. I’ll be missing meeting new buds :cry:

5 Likes