Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Would anyone in California like to grow for me asap

hi I live in Pasadena California and I would like someone to grow for me because I can’t seem to get on the right track with mines if so let’s talk

I might be able to help you out.

cool I stay in Pasadena California for starters and since I hit 19 years old I just wanted to take my life else where and explore marijuana grow is a new experience for me so I’m enjoying it right now this will be my first grow I have seeds to different kinds right now tasted flavors so I really want to keep them together so I could enjoy it later I wanna cherish my first grow lol😀 you know gotta love nature but yeah I’ve stopped smoking at 18 and I started at 15 like it was different land for me I use to smoke everyday I was young stone man lol😀 but yeah tell me what you can do and we can go from there ill appreciate it

I do mainly contract private jobs for private citizens and commercial ops. Big and small

You tell me what your specifically looking for. And if I can’t help. I probably can find you the right person

cool however many plants you offer you can hit me on my email [email protected] and we can get things jumping

If you are a medical marijuana patient, I can grow six plants for you as your caregiver.
Let me know. I’m in Corona, Ca.

and if I’m not a patient

You can legally grow for yourself

California can now legally grow up to six marijuana plants at home, including all of the harvest from those plants. That means: Every adult Californian can now legally grow marijuana.

yeah I could ima try soon I just wanna get the steps right

Easy peezy