Would Like To Talk To Commercial Cultivators About SCROG

Hello everyone.

I’m Pete, and I’m the founder & CEO of Lazyscrog International.

We have developed an integrated, fully adjustable scrog rig that fuses plant, screen, and root base, allowing everything to be elevated, with no risk of damage to the plant. This facilitates overhead, sub-canopy maintenance, potentially revolutionizing the scrog process.

Initially conceived to address the supposed incompatibility of DWC hydroponics with scrog, the Lazyscrog solves this problem, as well as offering many other benefits. Crucially, no longer will scroggers be forced to spend hours crawling about on their bellies underneath their DIY scrog screens.

The Lazyscrog is compatible with Air Pots and Smart Pots, as well as our own modified DWC bubbler. It can be deployed in multiple environments (grow tent, greenhouse, etc).

As far as we can tell, there aren’t many commercial cultivators utilizing the scrog method. This is understandable. Crawling about under a scrog screen is a nightmare. Not only is it extremely time consuming, unless you’re as supple as a ballerina, it’s likely to cause more than a little discomfort.

But what if you didn’t have to crawl about on your belly like a snake?

What if you could just hit a button, and an entire array of scrogged plants are gently elevated to head-height, allowing easy access for sub-canopy maintenance?

We are currently examining the feasibility of an upscaled Lazyscrog rig and would like to talk to commercial cultivators to determine if such a device might be attractive.

I’ve prepared a short survey, seven closed questions, and if anyone is able to spare a minute to answer them, I’d be very grateful.

Thanks for reading.
Pete

1 Like

Hi Pete

Thanks for your introduction and welcome to GN. If you watch the Canna Cribs series you will see alot of large growers using SCROG in some way. I remember this series on Rare Dankness had a huge setup.

Thanks for your reply, Chris.

I watched that video, and while they utilise a loose mesh, it’s not a true SCROG.

1 Like