Would you just look at that

Lmfao lol whenever i need a good ol laugh you got me covered. Good stuff

4 Likes

Well it wasn’t met to be funny… go ahead and laugh at my darkest hour why don’t you!! LoL :laughing:
But seriously it’s awful thing getting bugs, rot or mold of any kind really. I know we decapitate them and literally burn them but you do all this work and it is all for nothing when it’s a debilitating blow. I will say this though… for me especially. It’s a good way for me to learn and incorporate the necessary means though. Learning is fun :blush: ! But sometimes painful :persevere: !

6 Likes

@PreyBird1 here is a cured bud shot of the double stuffs.

14 Likes

Nice bud @cloudkandy!

9 Likes

Thanks @papajerry this was a first run for me.

7 Likes

Yes i do have a thread for it. And actually i will be reversing this Goji crasher strain. Your welcome to watch in the thread i just linked you. Because i will do this reversal in that old thread.

@cloudkandy nice first Buds. Ill smoke some!

13 Likes

@PreyBird1 we have a girl confirmed. Also looking a hell of a lot better. I transplanted one of my stashes turns out my coco was dry on bottom and pissed the plant off after transplant its in recovery but bouncing back well and the other two are topped and bent

11 Likes

15 weeks in 5 days… dont worry take youe time. :wink:

Same for this outside auto. Planted same day

15 Likes

14 Likes

Wow missed that ask of me…sorry. Went back to work and not on here much going to bed at 7-8 pm and getting up at 2:30 am. I have never tried their all in one product. Their componet line is good, I have used it during a grow using it against AN, Fox Farms and TPS. TPS did every bit as good as the others if not a bit better, but without clones it’s almost impossible to get a real feel. The Dakine I really like, it will keep, their foliar is the best I have used, and I got some awesome frosty buds using it. Be careful though it is a bit too strong at their reccommended amount. I had to do an lock out flush about week 6 of flower, but a couple of waters with Recharge fixed it up. Go about 3/4 strength and flush every other watering on the Dakine. Sorry for the delay. I’ve been watching @nacho151 and his Ventana grow, and it seems like really good nutes.

This grow I went to all natural organic, and am VERY happy. I had some hiccups, that I will correct next grow mainly not enough water in the big 10 gal pots, and turning on the UVA/Ultra light bars too soon which fubared the growing tips in veg. But real happy with the potency, smell and taste using Earth Dust and cooking the soil first. But I have gone to Gaia green organics because of the major cost savings over Earth Dust, and it is virtually the same ingredients. Earth Dust does include innoculant in theirs, where you have to add it for the cook on the Gaia Green.

Thisi is the Ethos Candy store at week 10 in Earth Dust.

Marty

19 Likes

@sssportsmfg looks damn good marty. I hear you on the busy part. Take care friend and thanks for your input delayed or not.

10 Likes

Imma gonna grow that candy store next gig I think. Thems is mitty frosty like!! :cold_face:

7 Likes

It looks damn good thats forsure

9 Likes

Gonna be real easy to clean too. Not many leaves in the bud. Yield is gonna be great too. This is the one I cloned. Microed a bud a week ago and it’s real good smoke.

Marty

11 Likes

Killer og full recovery @PreyBird1 we gunna reverse this beauty?

12 Likes

Nice maybe clone it a couple times.

7 Likes

Absolutely going to have to do it old school as i font have a turbo cloner yet. Do you suggest the cup of water method or soil? Or I’ve been seeing people use those rockwool blocks as well.

8 Likes

Hell i have a small dwc bucket with like 6 pod inserts i had to give the other half 4he pump so ill have to order one but maybe that would be the best route. Throw in some clone nutes and call it a day maybe throw a dome of some sort over them

8 Likes

Hopefully those are still available, I’m pretty sure that it was a limited release “botique” strain. The two I grew I swapped seeds with @happilyretired and sent him some chocolopes.

Marty

10 Likes

I have a 5 pack of them when everyone was on the Ethos train a while back. I might have to get them Chocs from Hap then… LoL

8 Likes