Would you just look at that

My problem is… wait… one of my problems growing is patience, I’m too hurried to wait an see the results so often I take big swings. I can’t wait to see what we can grow in that flower room, counting down the days till we can start.

9 Likes

Yeah… it was just a joke. They are all girls no doubt. I wish it was that easy to sex them though right, as in that meme.
Also Jerry… the one major thing growing has taught me is just that - patience. I am still a very impatient person but when it comes to the plants I have learned to take everything with a grain of salt and wait it out.

8 Likes

Thanks @LoCoRocK I’m learning or at least I’m trying to learn patience with growing. By nature and profession I’m a problem solver. For the last 45 years it was answers and solutions emmediately if not sooner!lol

11 Likes

@papajerry you arent kidding i think we all experience that until always excited for the next bean to pop. But hey we cant rush good things. :wink: and those damn trichs always seem to take their sweet ol time until bam they are just done out of nowhere.

10 Likes

@LoCoRocK haha i know you brother. Youre a joking kind. In a good way. Hard to find someone with a sense of humor nowadays

10 Likes

ya know, I journal my grows , an I can go back an see where I messed up, an promise not to do it again…
but then … I get high…I forget stuff… thinking about maybe get a schedule to follow , ya know, kind where you do it, check the box and wait… wait…wait.

9 Likes

Everything`s looking great and healthy @cloudkandy.

6 Likes

Looking great so far @cloudkandy Your plants are loving how you treat them, what you give em, … that’s obvious! Continue that, keep it simple, keep it clean, pay attention to the basics and I’m sure you’ll rock this flowering stage this time mate.

8 Likes

@TheMadFlascher hey bob what are your thought on this stuff in the cannagarden as well as veggie garden? Friend of mine got it for me. Appreciate your input thabks in advance. Anyone else feel free to chime in as well. (: thank you.
Opps phone freaked our and mustve hit post.

8 Likes

SUPERTHRIVE !
The stuff has been around for a LONG time !

It’s largest benefit lies in the fact it contains Glomus species of mycorrizial fungi, which are hands down the best, most effective soil innoculants for all plants/crops.

The NPK is fairly low, therefore safety margins are well respected. Most of the Nitrogen is insoluble (feather meal) but is innocuous…so yes, I do believe it is beneficial… especially with establishing new seedlings ! Of course, the humic acid is also beneficial but at 1% is pretty minute.

Just a point of interest…the main reason such a low percentage of humic acid is included in the formulation is to provide some otherwise absent Potassium (K). All of the humates are extracted with KOH (potassium hydroxide). This is also the reason seaweed extract powder also has 14-18% K…it is digested with KOH…Potassium hydroxide is very akin with NaOH (sodium hydroxide) which is lye.
Both KOH and NaOH are very alkali, however Na (Sodium) is toxic to plants, and of course KOH has the benefit of providing K and much more beneficial !

So I view Superthrive as a relatively safe nutrient, and a pretty good inocculant. It was never intended as a full service nutrient…

10 Likes

So have bad attitudes and misinformation… (not you man… I love you, not in a wanna go camping kinda way)

I’d not hesitate to use it with expectations at 1:10 I too like the 4 4 4 9Ca and all the mushroom glomus goodies but damn .04 propagules /LB<<what What…I’ll capture a sneeze after mixing some ultrabio and whoop its arse.

9 Likes

LOL, certainly your position is accurate !
Superthrive, at the time if it’s inception, was one of the original microbe inoculants…a revolutionary idea at the time !! The gardening community realized the increased vigor in potted seedlings, and a star was born!!

When I’m asked to take a look at these products, my first concern is identifying ‘is this snake oil BS?’
Superthrive is a real product, and IMHO can be used safely and reliably across multiple crops…

Again, if I was introducing seedlings in the garden or transplanting into small pots, I would certainly say it has a great safety factor and beneficial inoculants. Those two factors do make it an effective choice for a broad spectrum of home gardeners !

I believe that was the intended market…you wouldn’t expect to see it utilized in the commercial ag market

9 Likes

Isn’t the biggest the trick that they dont disclose is the use of fermented Alf-alfa in the brew??(real question) i.e. triacontanol and brassinosteroids(sp.)… Yeeehaw…thats the B1, small npk etc and big hormone hit… I love that plus some Kelp (K) early on. the roots go apeshit.

10 Likes

11 Likes

Topped the gpa s. Really bushing out now.

Also topped the killer og hoping for the same. Such a beautiful plant took 6 clones off it will probably take some more before flower. She smells like the orignal cheese flavor back in the day when i pinch off leaves. Freaking stoked! @PreyBird1 if you would like a cut next time let me know. Think shes going to be up youe alley.

Got two acting up. But still growing like crazy…

And the jellies doing lovely. @Dforce @MrMonkey420

11 Likes

Looking good @cloudkandy

7 Likes

Let’s goooo @cloudkandy! Killing it!

7 Likes

Thanks for the offer of the cut. Im pretty full right now but id take a cut. I finally got 3 cuts from @bullfrog420 we’ve been trying since december. Because last time they froze. Then i had my wife unpack them and she put them in the big flower tent and it was like 91° they kinda fried a little. But there doing fine now.

9 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
You didn’t put wifey in the tent for 36 hours or so, afterwards?

7 Likes

Well before i flip the lights on this beast ill send you out one along with those other goodies.

7 Likes