Would you just look at that

Those seem to be bouncing back well. You seen how that killer og looked almost lost it. Now im offering you a cut. Got lucky.

8 Likes

Yep i almost lost my goji crasher. Now i have lots.

8 Likes

Now thats a bush

15 Likes
9 Likes

Love stone temple pilots. And soundgarden, and temple of the Dog.

9 Likes

Haha temple was next up! Damn bro one day we will smoke some bing rips together!

7 Likes

And of course mother love bone. Rip Mr Andrew Wood.

7 Likes

Here you go @PreyBird1 you wver listen to these guys back in the day?

6 Likes

Yes ugly kid joe lol.

5 Likes

Hell of a cover. Chris is the man as well.

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 if you like those guys i know youve heard of mad season. One of laynes best projects imho. Mad Season - Wake Up (Audio) - YouTube

3 Likes

STP story - we went to see them at our local amphitheater. Grass seats on lawn epic view. About 5 of us… I was living with an ex at her parents house for like 2 months … Long story. We had 2 guys across the street I sold bud to very cool. The 5 of us go see STP and me, one buddy and old lady are trolling. She freaks the EF out and is hiding under the blanket. We have to leave she starts crying. We go home to dudes house across the street. As we get her out of the car she friggen screams - “help dad help HELP they got me”… LMAO
Her dad comes running over as her nosey mom sees we are back. They call 911 and ambulance comes. I says can ya just give her 10 mg of diazepam and get it over with. " Oh you think this is funny" says the cop puts me in the cruiser back seat and tries to scare me…I’m like peaking by now and his face is melting… I can’t stop laughing… guess what - they give her some Valium And we all lived happily ever after. LMAO I moved out the next week.

9 Likes

I need more​:joy::joy::joy:. Your tripping stories are the best rock

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 thanks brother.

Goji crasher added to the mix. Blessed to have friends like this. Thank you.

12 Likes

@cloudkandy awesome buzzy way to ship them never seen that before

7 Likes

Yeah this is the only way i ship clones. Not the cheapest. But guaranteed delivery in 2 days and the dome is sealed, has lights and zip tied shut in case. Batteries last up to 100hrs for shipping time to make sure the plant stays in veg. And i make sure there rooted and acclimated before i ship. Makes great cuts even better when they are ready to go.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 you guys got all the cool stuff over there bro but definitely a wicked way to send them

7 Likes

I have othe clone shippers but there designed for rockwool cubes and i dont like rockwool much.

This is how the clone looked when i sent it

13 Likes

I have never really been a fan of rockwool myself clone still looks healthy in delivery pics

6 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 will this thing bw alright at 60% humidity its 80 in there right now but i got ac rolling

7 Likes