XGX Grow Time Lapse

In these pages I will be linking time lapse video of current grow hope you enjoy as much as I have

2 Likes
2 Likes

between day 19 and 21 there was a topping, defoliation, HST by rolling the branches and bending them down, as well as a full strength feeding of 45 mL advanced nutrients Micro Grow Bloom, 20 mL each of voodoo, piranha and tarantula, 25 mL B52, and 20 mL Fish Shit

If you want to do a lot of these timelapse, it might be worth your while to ask @imSICKkid about them. He had a lot of them in his journals and they were really nice too! :nerd_face:

DAY 21

2 Likes

@deusoboy420 @imSICKkid @hoppiefrog @blackthumbbetty @docdre @premiumbudzblnd @PreyBird1 @kapouic

3 Likes

I would but idk if he is here anymore cause if some BS

2 Likes

Hes probably over @ https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/ I was just there but i cannot reply anymore since in new there probation you know!

1 Like

Yea I talked withhim.and he said he was going back there but I havent been had a chance to check out the ilgm forum yet is it a platform like this or is it web based

2 Likes

Its like this but a little more confusing. But so similar.

1 Like

Same platform, but more restriction when you begin!

1 Like

Yes i got like 3 replies and i have to wait 23hrs now.

1 Like

Nice video! I love the way it looks as if they are spreading their wings! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Sorry @xgx13xgx
I downloaded the video on my tablet, 80mb. Very Cool. Just a shame the video is so big and so short.

1 Like

U shouldn’t have to download it

1 Like

I’ll see if I can bring down the resolution from HD to SD and make the file smaller but you shouldn’t have to download it I actually think I made it so no one can download it I’ll look into it it would be nice if I could just post to YouTube but kind of scared lol

3 Likes

My tablet did it by itself, when Google got involved

3 Likes