Yet again our friend starts a thread not to b commented on

Outdoor harvesting after weeks of rain ! I wish i can see those buds …

Or using fertilizers low on P , the P is directly correlated with the Heavy Metals and excees of P will promote stretching , the P need to be at less 1:2 with the N , and at least 1:3 with the K .

1 Like

Do you really want to go down this path? I’ve never seen you till today. It seems that every person here is wrong. But you. You seem to be the best at everything.

Do you know the systemic actions of the plant? The pathology? Are you a chemist?
Do you grow? What exactly is your agenda?

We love good conversation, and even a lively debate. How ever I’ve only seen you tell every member they are wrong.
If you really want me to break down NPK and what it does I will. Its a very long post. And to be fair. I don’t want to type on m phone for three hours talking about the most basic stuff.

Long story short. NPK is present in all stages of growth. In some ratio or another. Every part of NPK is needed for healthy and proper growth. I’d love to hear your perspective on NPK in a full grow setting.

As it stands now I don’t think you know much about NPK and how it works. Please under stand no disrespect intended. I’ve just been watching all these posts and confused. Are you testing us? Are you bored? Or just looking to argue?

9 Likes

Ask and u shall receive.

We got flooded 4 times that summer. I was lucky enough to harvest just before that last flood that took everyone else out for good. My buds weren’t the best I’ve ever grown outdoors because there was too much wash out of nutes but they weren’t the worst either.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my feelings are so hurt. Your comments are so informative I might just miss out. Have a great holiday season I wish no one ill will.

Oh and btw I journaled my entire grow on another forum that summer while it was happening so many people here saw it go down. I have nothing to prove to you.

11 Likes

You only have to prove stuff to yourself @justgrowin… I am already a believer…

9 Likes

Ohhhhh, nice job @justgrowin. That’s what I call a very well detailed and documented answer :nerd_face:

6 Likes
      All the ingredients I use as far as growing medium and nutrients are the best money can buy. As long as i have a clean source of water and environment I know i'm growing food grade or better.

I let my plants do the talking, we have sent buds out for independent studies many times. no contaminants, no heavy metals. :+1:
4 Likes

You got served son. Lol
cF7QqO5DYdft6

4 Likes

I’d like to welcome you to the industry if your just getting into it in the lat 10 years and running flushing tests now.
Stuffs already been figured out a long time ago during the dark ages

3 Likes

Can’t perfect the wheel. Its already been done. Now if we could just fix fire. Then we would be doing something. Anyone want to run tests and make random posts explaining how it burns and not to stick your finger in it?

4 Likes

In bloom I use a 15-31-14 ratio

2 Likes

As an industrial firefighter and incident commander and since they turned fire firefighting in a literal science…and a 3 year college course… I think I can say that wheel has been invented too…lol…

3 Likes

Welp I guess I will have to figure out something else to work on then.
l3q2wJsC23ikJg9xe

1 Like

I would love to see what would happen if we rotated on our axis the other way… I know the toilet will spiral the other direction…lol…

3 Likes

Good day m8
HOtL5mW5yIyZi

The cops just came and took all my fucking plants!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

wtf? Is it not your right to have them?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear, I don’t like the sounds of that

3 Likes

@eldindupljak “In ideal conditions we should not spray in time of flowering , but in reality most of the commercial greenhouses continue spraying until late flowering .
As long doesnt affect the smell and the lab test , its good for spraying .”

This is exactly when i would never touch any Big Biz weed.

I feel sorry for the uneducated consumers and the long term health consequences.
In my opinion we have a lot of people with money that ran into this industry with no prior experience, They see it as a way to make a dollar.
They could care less about growing a pure, clean, medical grade product.

For a product that we consume, purity is #1 in my books

8 Likes

No. I live in a state that is completely illegal to grow. Medical only. And even medical is illegal to smoke. Only legal to consume by edibles, tinctures, oils and the such.

I’m reeling right now.

2 Likes