You dont want to know what i call this

:100: :100: :rofl: :rofl: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I’d check the washing machine :scream:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

i am scared! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

i think i am now done with ilgm. i just flagged some punk for being inappropriate on a post about people over 55 smoking weed. i sort of didnt say too much but the air is ugly. jerks.

9 Likes

Youths! I don’t know about those youngsters!:joy:

4 Likes

i fight with enough people in real life. this is my happy place. :rofl:

6 Likes

What do they know. At least everyone here seems cool!:sunglasses:

4 Likes

i have been here 8 months and trolls and troublemakers get booted pretty fast. so all is good here. @Slym3r stays on top of it.

5 Likes

Ppl over 55 smoking weed… LoL that’s funny! Old ppl are funny! It’s when they don’t remove the O2 tube out from under the nose before sparkling a bowl that really makes me laugh🤪

Hee hee old timer!!!

8 Likes

What are you doing dancing with the devil anyways over there. LoL
I haven’t been over to ILGM in quite some time. Doesn’t matter what I say dickhead deletes it no matter what. It is pretty fantastic I still haven’t been suspended some how. LoL
Speaking of which… About 2 or 3 weeks ago I got a DM from someone and it’s simply said “you’re next” ???

6 Likes

Who’s thread was that on??

3 Likes

i just went back to check my activity because i said something back and its gone. ggrizz? was the one writing crap i cant even find the post

4 Likes

i love the music trivia game over there. i am going to miss patch

4 Likes

and now they are fed

8 Likes

Grizz you say?
I’m not a happy old man now… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Get on the love train mannnnn!!!
That’s funny right😲 from me ya know!
I’ve been fudging well behaved lately -, getting older surely is the key! Front door… I’m gonna end up nice or some shit by 60… No bueno :rofl:

5 Likes

Look out! Loco is chilling in his golden years!:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That will be pretty expensive in Acid… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Are you gonna water your pots through yet? I think I might start to water mine through.

3 Likes

I transplanted 2 girls yesterday and I went a little heavy on the water so I brought em outside in the sun today. Lol it was pouring rain for 3 hours before I remembered em…pots weigh about 30 pounds … LMAO :rofl:

4 Likes