You dont want to know what i call this

When did you get tech skills ? LoL
Oh is is Friday yet? I hate working for a living. Please lottery Gods… please I beg you. Beg beg beg you… just a million I’m not greedy. Plz oh olz

5 Likes

y6ou just scared the crap out of me. i thought it was saturday! :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s not “Saturday” for us dumbasses that work on it. Today is my Friday, Sunday is my Saturday. Lol it is gr8 though on Sunday nights when I say… oh it’s so nice not having to work tomorrow. My wife usually hit’s me…lol :joy: it’s all a facade anyways - the reality of life is to just make it to tomorrow. One dang gum day at a time. Although next week when I’m back home in Boston I can enjoy myself for a few days. That reminds me who in here is my Bostonian growers? Be a trip to meet someone back home while I’m up there suffering in 50 & 60° weather. I have to buy some jeans this weekend while I’m off. Don’t think I’ve worn jeans in like a year & all mine have paint or caulk on them. LoL

4 Likes

almost everything i own has paint on it too! except for my court clothes that double for my funeral and doctor visit clothes. :rofl:

6 Likes

8 Likes

You kill me so hard sometimes!!!
I’m quite surprised only a like from Kap.
Dang him… uh-huh…I know!! Yes I know. + Fricken “just” strolling waiting to top the fly quip.
The reflection is so reminiscent old man…

4 Likes

You called? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

i jarred up my harvest. i still ended up with16 qt jars and 4 gallon jars. i am sick as a dog. i got a covid test and the pcr test in the parking lot of my dr office. rapid test was negative. i was already a walking covid symptom before covid so who knew? i have a new great grand daughter tonite. her name is desiree. one E away from a stripper name so i guess we will see how this turns out. i have to check the theory about babies that are born not cute turn beautiful. man she is going to be beautiful if its true. i am not kidding.

12 Likes

You’re absolutely killing me. I’m dying here. Where is @LoCoRocK ??:joy::rofl:

7 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest :dagger: :older_woman: :hocho: !

Sending you lots of healthy and positive vibes killer. :hugs:

6 Likes

ok taking a minute just came home to check on my house and dogs on my way back to hospital. my hubs had another stroke this morning. he is admitted. @happilyretired your right man the universe is killing me. he promised me he wouldnt leave me to deal with this mess alone. no no no nno no no :sob:

7 Likes

Oh my gosh, I’m so sad to hear this. I hope he is OK. Good thoughts and prayers karma all of it coming your way from me.

9 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, I’m praying for a speedy and full recovery for him, and I’m praying for you and I hope everything is going to be ok.

7 Likes

You know you’re both in my thoughts! All my lucky vibes sent your way my friend. :pray:

8 Likes

Congrats on the harvest and the baby! Sending prayers for your hubs. Lots of positivity being sent your way. :pray:.

5 Likes

Well there goes my cute baby joke’… I can’t follow that up with the dad having a another stroke… he’s a tough dude, come out swinging surely. So he was admitted from you driving him there early morning? Woke him up but no ambulance? That’s somewhat reassuring if so, waking him up outta sleep I mean. Grandson stressed him out prolly… LoL
Oh T… Man -o- man… it’s your right Arm that’s hurt now isn’t it? You 2 will be one functioning couple. Chin up, it’s hard too with the hospital thing and Covid… are you able to see him often atleast… oh but your not feeling good that’s right on top. What a pile of shit. Daughters over to help I’m sure off. Is like family coming in since the news?? It isn’t like that right… i start vacation tomorrow, well you just harvested you said. Hopefully the grandkid will do the right thing in this time of need. I hope so, you can’t think about that right now, your right, sorry small potatoes! Well flying up is a last resort but if shit hits the fan and you need a padded room built… I’m your man!! Wanna see something funny, lol I’m at work in sandals… Trying to hide from boss lady all I can. Had my nail taken off… sticking novacaine under the nail is Chinese torture isn’t it!! :grimacing:
Love ya Grams …

7 Likes

omg that looks like another day in hell!. that padded room is looking good to me now. the clot resolved and he can speak again. now they are trying to find the reason why the clots keep hitting the same spot in his brain over and over. i told him if you have to have brain surgery you will look good with a bald head. i was trying to make him laugh.

9 Likes

thanks for all the good vibes everyone. my hubs clot resolved and he can speak again. he will be in the hospital for a few days and this shit is never ending. he is retired as of now no question

9 Likes

Well at least its some good news, I hope they can figure out a non invasive way to resolve the issue, praying for you both, and send all the good vibes I can.

3 Likes

What did he say to the no talking jokes you hit him with… I know they came out… LoL that’s a strange one isn’t it. Not being able to speak is like something we don’t even contemplate. Well especially for me…I was always always told …" think before you speak" by the sperm donor growing up. It never sank in. :laughing: But seriously you don’t think that speaking can take much brain function ya know. I can understand having to learn how to walk again but losing your ability to speak is a tough one to grasp. Well for me anyways since I do it so swell like… winky face! So glad to hear he’s back to what “you” call normal. I didn’t like hearing that can’t leave me comment. That was kinda eye opening and a Lil teeny bit gut wrenching. You dig the shiny cap hairdos do you?? :joy: I vision Kap bald for some reason. Bald, at the end of the bar sipping a Bourbon and reading the paper! Coming back from the bathroom he strikes up a convo w the guy who owns the Hog out front. Come to find out they both grow, swap stories and before you know it. He gives this guy he hardly knows a cherry noir clone and some seeds. He hardly knows this guy and he gets seeds . I’m like WTF man… LoL sorry sorry just make believe Loc…

7 Likes