You dont want to know what i call this

I take Atorvastatin now. Years ago I was taking Lisinopril but the side effects were bad!

4 Likes

They may be using the Atorvastatin off label to help with blood flow.

3 Likes

that makes sense!

4 Likes

They use it off label for kidney disease and to reduce chance of heart attack and stroke.

4 Likes

this should have happened a long time ago! we are about to change everything in our lives. its time he quits working and has some fun.

6 Likes

I just read that Atorvastatin is used off label as a treatment for congestive heart failure also.

4 Likes

well i do not know what i did to this grow. one plant harvested knocked me on my butt. the next one made me relaxed then put me to sleep. no high feeling. is this what happens if you let the plant go too long and thc degrades? did i grow cbd? there are still so many mistakes i still need to make before i get this down. the whole grow seemed like a mix mash of way not the same plants.

6 Likes

You are not alone!

6 Likes

@Slym3r i was thinking of you today :rofl:

9 Likes

We just put a kitchen in with that dead space. :laughing::laughing:if this were 2 months sooner I absolutely would do this. Wayy worth $30 or whatever. That’s hysterical

9 Likes

oh you know i am so doing this!

8 Likes

i have a feeling this one is going to be my favorite. look at that pissed off face. she looks like that sleeping too. i told her parents she can hang with me.

10 Likes

Okay I’ll go ahead and ask the obvious - she is milato? That is definitely the face of a… Ummm woman with an attitude!! LoL :laughing:
I totally understand what your selling T. LMFAO!! Your 2 be peas in a pod. That Dave says it all - “get that camera outta my face and give me a titty”
My son was bald for at least 3 months… my nephew came out with a full head of hair…

5 Likes

Law&Crime,There are many possible reasons for the group’s aggressive behavior; however, coyote expert Shelley Alexander posited that drugs could be to blame.

“The [behavior] of some of these individuals suggest they’ve ingested toxins or drugs, possibly opioids,” she said.

2 Likes

those dang coyotes kept me from getting pain managment :arrow_double_up: :arrow_double_up: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Ummmm… I’m confused! Not surprising I know but WTF are you saying?? LoL
How are you by the way . Nice chatting with you. Back to the old ball and grind!!

5 Likes

4 Likes

read up one. the new reason coyotes are attacking people. they are on drugs

3 Likes

i am picking up a new office. 1 hour a day clean the bathroom. its at a rehab center. you know i am going to be laughing going in. seen any coyotes hanging around? i am still keeping the college

7 Likes

So how long before you just have your own cleaning service? Seems like with your networking you might be on to something simple but yet advantageous. I mean your in no rush and just you starting off small will surely multiply within a short period I think.

5 Likes