You dont want to know what i call this

That’s interesting. My father-in-law used to get sent to San Diego with his wife all expenses paid for agent orange testing. He loaded that stuff on planes, he was Air Force.

11 Likes

A couple of years ago the VA finally classified Agent Orange exposure as a presumptive disability and have been reviewing denied claims and now issuing disability because of it. A lot of my friends were exposed to it and suffered from it before passing away. I’ve been told that surviving spouses are now receiving survivors benefits because of it.

12 Likes

My dad’s buddy was part of the squad that burried tons of barrels of the stuff under ground which in turn killed off alot of ppl. He is super super sick right now because Boone told them at the time I guess they were told to bury them so they did. He has a YouTube video on it where he breaks down alot of detail on what happened and stuff. He worry’s about the government coming for him all the time now.

8 Likes

As a vet, that makes me upset. That’s horse shit, but the military is guilty of a lot of dirty shit they do to thier people.

Also when you sign up in the contract they make it so you can’t suit the bastards. Even if it’s thier fault.

5 Likes

i remember that! my dad always said we could never sue if he got killed. except for one time. i dont remember where he was then. probably where he wasnt supposed to be.

6 Likes

all of us kids except my older sister and all of my kids are registered with the national birth defects registry so they can track agent orange birth defects. no one will ever see a dime but we exist. unfortunately not all of the claims they are reviewing are for people still living. burn pit vets are just another group getting the shit kicked out of them. it never ends. i worked at finance and accounting in ft clayton. i saw the shit they hid.

9 Likes

12 Likes

I know it’s bad. I was sent to a lot of Sh*thole countries and when I had my boots on the ground I was constantly wondering why. The Agent Orange review is ongoing but I personally do know that at least two surviving spouses that didn’t remarry have recently started getting benefits from the VA for service connected deaths. My son in law was medically retired from the Army 14 years ago and is now a GS11 working as a casualty assistance officer for the DOD on call 24 hours a day and he gets upset and frustrated at the way some families get treated. During my time in the military I was deployed to 34 countries and 5 continents to train allied forces. Sometimes it was fun other times it was nightmares. I got an email from VA about burn pit registry about 2 weeks ago and certain symptoms are considered presumptive disability. But the bean counters drag their feet because of the financial cost of taking care of veterans and their families.

11 Likes

Now thats some funny shit…like rotten turkey carcasses from Thanksgiving and some bags of deer dressings trim… yeeeehaw

7 Likes

i read of a woman that won her lawsuit for her husband after they were exposed to AO in panama because of the storage containers and jungles that had to be cleared. the panamanian govt is suing the u.s. too over this crap. i say good for them that can win.

7 Likes

ya know you gotta do it at least once! :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Thank you all for your sacrifices and your service. It is still appreciated.

9 Likes

my step-father passed from cancer, directly linked to Agent Orange. luckily, the person from the VA helping my parents was able to prove the connection and my step-dad got approved and my mother still gets some kind of survivors benefit. they were lucky, i guess? unfortunately, chemo and radiation were the only treatments legal at the time… cannabis became legal a few years after he passed. im convinced cannabis could have helped.

8 Likes

Probably been seen 1000 times, but still funny as shit.

11 Likes

10 Likes

HO! HO! HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hope your Christmas is less stressful than Thanksgiving.

Wishing you the best!

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Christmas!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: lol

4 Likes

The Yugo was a small car made in the former nation of Yugoslavia

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to all hope u all have a wonder ful day and a happy new years

6 Likes

Haha. I grew up in hamtramck Michigan a small Lil town in the middle of Detroit basically. There were alot of Yugoslavian Bosnian Arabic polish black Albanian basically u name it we had it in Hamtown lol. I’ve seen multiple yugo driving up and down them streets in the 80 and 90s lol.

8 Likes