You guys are honestly the best!

Man, being my first grow, I never would have expected to find such good people to get advice from. I didn’t know a website existed before I came across this one by accident. And every person on here is amazing and always so nice and willing to help. I can’t thank you enough you guys have taught me so much and helped me gain a huge amount of knowledge in the amazing practice of growing. @hoppiefrog @ladithief @kapouic @PreyBird1 @ken81 @scotty17
Thank you guys especially for all the help you have taken the time and energy to give back to me and everyone else you help out here in the community. You guys are true professionals! Don’t ever think your not! True OG’S of the game :wink:

12 Likes

Feel exactly same always learning always growing never actually knowing doing what we love

10 Likes

the best family with people who always learn and in turn teach others

10 Likes

It gos both ways and passing the torch is a honor to all :wink: happy to keep the flame rolling!! And so tks to you as well my friend happy to have you here in the g.n.fam!!

9 Likes

I love it here also. I was shoping for grow tents and saw the link a bunch. Started lurking and finally joined. Some amazing people and most are very nice and accomadating. I like to putter around here after work and working in the garden. I try and treat all like family but there are snakes in the grass here also so dont post anything personal especially if your not in a legal area.
This is family here so treat us as such and you will have all of our help. Some of the pros wont talk to us home growers but we wont name people. But were all equal here none is better. Some are better skilled but were all humas and should just all learn together and grow together and get every person we know into this revolution to the cannabis prohibitions.

13 Likes

:metal:

6 Likes

Yeah man, see learned something new once again! I do love in a legal state so no worries there. and I still don’t understand how a beautiful psychedelic plant can be deemed illegal. We have used marijuana for probably as long as we have been on the face of the earth. And now In this small time frame from the 1950’s to now we have decided to make it illegal. I think it’s not because of the plant being a drug or dangerous, but because of a agenda we have no knowledge of implemented by the government. And I don’t see why any one persons not trying to push this agenda “to control our level of conciseness and mind state” would have a problem with it. Anyone ever heard of the stoned ape theory - Terrence makenna :wink:

7 Likes

Good post @PreyBird1. Thank you.

2 Likes