10 weirdest strain names

What’s your favorite strange name? From this list I thought Steve McGarrett’s Hair was hilarious. I’m surprised they left Cat Piss off the list though.

3 Likes

It’s not weird, but I never understood the Diesel variety of strains. Every time I hear the name, I just picture somebody drinking diesel straight out of a pump.

1 Like

Yeah that one is weird. Although I’m one of those strange people that likes the smell of gasoline so maybe there are others who appreciate that smell or taste?

2 Likes

Reminds me of some classic Aziz http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mlyfz

3 Likes

Dog Shit Cherry Pie. Terrible name, but some of the most effective smoke I’ve had in a long time.

4 Likes

Krypto Pussy (amazing strain) with a non PC name

4 Likes

Steve McGarrett’s Hair is a pretty great name, but I have always thought that Sweet Island Skunk is the weirdest - never met a skunk who smelled “sweet”, haha. It sure is a great strain though!

1 Like

LoyalTreeFarms has a lot of similar strain names…

1 Like

Loyal Tree Farms has:

Pu**y Print
No Panties

and my favorite, 50’ Yacht.

4 Likes

I got some Electric Dog Shit one time up in Medford, Oregon. I don’t remember how the high was (maybe that was the point?), but it looked dank as hell and the name had me sold from the get-go.

3 Likes

Ok, now that’s a name I never expected to hear, hah!

1 Like

I’ll take some Nutcruncher. :smiley:

2 Likes

Found another strange strain name in this article:

Alaskan Thunder Fuck - I would imagine some people would hesitate to walk up to the counter and ask for that :slight_smile:

1 Like