100% Organic Starter Pack

BioNatural Starter Pack!! This is all you need to start your grow the Organic Way!!

Bioplin has led the way in plant growth with farmers for several years. Manufactured in a state of the art laboratory, contains a unique blend of Azotobacter bacteria, vitamins, and minerals. Bioplin is used by hundreds of farmers, vineyards, scientists, and plant nurseries. Bioplin is the world’s best organic solution for growers.

• Enhances growth by at least 35%
  • Induces drought tolerance
  • Prevents soil erosin
  • Contains Nitrogen fixing bacteria

After years of research and development scientists have discovered a way for roots to absorb minerals and vitamins that were insoluble. NutriTech was specifically formulated with mixed culture Azotobacter and Bacillus that breaks free locked up phosphates, which allows the roots to become nourished and incredibly strong.

• Enriches soil microflora
  • Improves soil structure, fertility, and aeration
  • Overall increase in crop production
  • Conservation of nitrogenous and phosphatic inputs

NutriFoliar is the only organic solution that protects plants, while supplying the plant with essential nutrients that increases the yield.

• Increases quality of yield
  • Increases yield by at least 30%
  • Live microbes in dormant form
  • Delivers nitrogen to leaves from the atmosphere

Taba is the only organic anti-stress foliar solution that contains a mixture of amino acids, alginates, and other essential vitamins.

• Rapid plant absorption
  • Defeats extreme temperatures
  • Defeats extreme weather (drought to heavy rainfall)
  • Defeats any chemical stress, biological and nutritional deficiencies
  • Results visible within 48 hour
  • Prevents premature drop
  • Increases yield and qualit y

Potak is a revolutionary Potash mobilizer! 100% Organic Potak unlocks unavailable potassium and delivers it to the plant. This specific formulation of Bacillus Licheniformis only delivers exactly what the plant need for 20-40% increase in yield.

• Increase yield by at least 20-40%
  • Residue free and non-toxic
  • Contains live microbes in a dormant form
  • Starts working once opened and microbes interact with oxygen
  • 100% Organic

Questions? Message me @BioNatural-Amrit

3 Likes

@tom4

What is your opinion on taking Oxine and shooting 50ppm on my field with a canon to kill pathogens, waiting some amount of time, and then shooting these products through the canon?

What sort of timeframe should I wait between Oxine and a beneficial microbe application?

I really like this product, it is the only microbial that I have seen fungal/bacterial mats grow at the surface (within 2 weeks).

3 Likes

Very cool bet these do some nice flowers.

3 Likes

It’s so nice to see great organic products out there ! I like it !

4 Likes

Hell yeah. this would prob be a great grow. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Dan,
Thank you for the question… I spoke with our group at Bio-Cide and confirmed my original thoughts… Oxine WT is not labeled for this type of soil treatment, so we can not recommend this application.
Oxine WT is EPA approved as per its label, this type of application would be considered off label…
That being said, since you have drip lines in the field adding a 2 ppm solution of Oxine WT into your irrigation water WILL do a great job combating pathogens in to root zone, which is what you want.
In regards to the question about the microbe solution, a 2 ppm solution of Oxine WT will have no effect on the microbes.

Hope this helps answer your question… good luck.

Tom
KSG
www.ksg-corp.com

3 Likes

Thanks for the input!

2 Likes

no problem at all…
I just received a call from one of my Iowa customers, tomato grower, not cannabis… he is just finishing up his cleaning and will be putting his new plants into the recently cleaning pots.
As they at the start of each season, they go along the watering lines and check and replace the clogged emitters, they find it much quicker to just replace them versus spending the time to un- clog them… They usually replace about 10% (of an estimated 5000) at the beginning of each season.
Since using Oxine WT for the last 1/2 of the last growing season, they have only had to replace only 5 emitters… so they went from 500 or so, down to only 5.
He is very happy with Oxine WT.

Thanks Much,

Tom
KSG
www.ksg-corp.com

3 Likes