12/12 from seed outdoor

Hi guys new grower on the forum. I plan to grows few Hindu Kush fem outdoor but I m located in an area where the sun is 12/12 all year long in a dry savanna climate which mean full sun all day long for 12h and a temperature around 33° day and 13 by night. So I would like to know how these conditions will impact the plants? Is there a vegetative growth ? How many week they should turn into flowering ? thanks heaps

5 Likes

Hi @bistorr

Welcome to GN. Due to your natural lighting the plant will go into immediate flower, short plants with almost no growth. Your temps are decent for cannabis growth. A suggestion would be to put some supplementary lighting outside to confuse the plant into a vegetative growth e.g. an outside security light that can stay on for 4/5 hours during vegetative growth. This how people often do winter grows.

6 Likes

thanks man, I can’t really put artificial light because I plan to grow in the bush. But thanks for the tips that should help me to know more what to directly cheers

5 Likes

Man, i feel ur pain. I live in Smoklahoma. Light is great. Too hot n dry tho. Can you do any veg indoor? If you have to grow guerrilla, im coming up blank. Get auto seeds. I RARELY endorse auto, but sounds like your only option

4 Likes

Seems like we are all crossing those boundaries these days. Autos have come along way, I still find them finicky though. But my eyes are open.

3 Likes

I find autos grow awesome make beautiful looking buds only downfall on them for me is I press most all I smoke I get low low return numbers from autos. I can press 20g auto buds any kind I don’t care what it is lol and get back maybe 2 or 3 grams return where as I press out 20g of photo weed regs or fems flowers and I get back 4 to 7g easy I also try and leave my buds in the 62 to 65% humidity range as it’s a much nicer press and a bit better return u just have to make sure not to have jars or bags in too warm of an area to form mold inside. Under 70 seems good here so far lol.

4 Likes

It will never get better with auto. This person b somewhere with light that won’r work, so non-photosensitive seems to fit. There are rarely any situations where I’d say auto over photo. By your own mouth, auto has left you wanting. Plus, its mudblood genetics

3 Likes

Man I havnt spoke to @mudman in a minute. I don’t believe I have any of his genetics either. Lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Naw homes.
Mudblood genes in, this case is in reference to all auto have ruderalis genes. Its what makes auto, auto.

2 Likes