Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

16,4×16,4 ft Outdoor Mother Earth Spring 2020 Grow

One bird or may more could be immigrates freely for some reasons. But, in plants only the persons who have the abilities could do that for them.

2 Likes

So I went to measure the area today @Hemp_Nature. From the brick wall to the 3rd pre cast slab is 5m (16,4 ft).
From the brick wall to the end of the pre cast wall is 6,6m (21,7 ft). Which is also a option for the size of the garden.
I will use the 5m (16,4 ft) mark.
So in other words, I will have a 5 x 5m (16,4 x 16,4 ft) grow space outside. So my 3 ft centres should work nicely, otherwise I will just space them with my eyes and plant them where it looks best. But that area still has to be cleared up and the soil worked in with some compost.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:
Ps: I will have to change the Thread Title :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

So there was some time today to work on the new project. Got some of the area cleaned today.

I reworked the compost heap.

I had to make the area around the heap a bit bigger, just so the I had space to work and turn the heap.
I decided to start a 2nd compost heap. So that I have rotating compost.
The area where I am planting has a lowered piece of soil that I have to build up to level abit, but it isn’t that much.

5 Likes

How long the sunlight its radiating during the daytime over there on your growing scale?

2 Likes

Well honestly I haven’t really sat there and timed it. But there is much more direct sunlight there then in my current courtyard grow.

4 Likes

Excellent. I really appreciated your responded.

2 Likes

I got the grow area abit more cleaned out today.

Now I just need to keep the area clean from bad weeds, till spring and get some compost worked into the soil to get the soil ready for spring. My compost heaps are still busy decomposing. Luckily there is still some time to prepare.

4 Likes

Long overdue Update. But the area has been compost fed real good. Rows are in place. And some veggies are keeping the soil alive, till the big girls come out to play in Spring.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone
Sorry for being so quiet. Had some very busy times at work and in my life.
But here is a Update on the garden. I have 8 clones in the ground. 3 of them was planted out to early and they started to flower. But are busy revegging. They are Gorilla Breath, Sherbet Queen and Black Dog.
Then i have obtained 5 clones from a friend of mine. They are the 2 x Pineapple Chunk, 1 x Gorilla Zkittles, 1 x Big Bud x Cheese, 1 x Peyote Critical.

The 1ste 3 clones.

The 5 new clones. In the ground about 2 weeks.

I’m so Excited to see what is going to come from this grow.

Happy Growing :seedling:

2 Likes

Nog n Suid Afrikaner hier :joy:. Also suffered the flowering plants, going outside too early… looking good…tagging along if nobody minds …:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Your space looks great @docdre. Can’t wait to see those clones start filling out while you Veg them. Glad to see you back around. I’ve been wondering about ya my friend. Hope everything is well with you and your family.
:v:

1 Like

Al Lankal Tjom.
But Yea, another South African. I’m in Centurion, where are you based?
I have had alot of outdoor light problems this year. Some to my benefit, of showing some early males, out of my seed collection. I had alot of failed seeds and die’ing seedlings, so my home grow is abit behind.

Instagram: steyn1986

1 Like

Hey @Tygrow78

Sorry for being so scares lately. I have alot on my hands lately and can’t seem to get to everything everytime.
But I do occasionally log in to have a look around. Everything is cool with the Family, Thanks for your concern. But They are the Only Reason for Working and Doing so Much that keeps me so busy.

1 Like

Are you serious ? I’m also in Centurion… After 2 years on various forums I found 3 fellow South Africans…and one of them lives in the same town…what are the odds…:sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I went to look on the garden today again. Since before the holidays, I only visited them twice.
I also took the Inzane In The Membrane clone from my garden and planted it out into mother earth today.

I took out the Black Dog plant that didn’t really survive the holidays and didn’t reveg like the Sherbet Queen and Gorilla Breath.

Sherbet Queen Revegging

Gorilla Breath Revegging

So here goes the other Ladies
Pineapple Chunk (4ft tall)

Peyote Critical

Big Bud x Cheese

Gorilla Zkitttles

Little Group Shot

Next week they will get a bit more love. I will be more around to take care of them.
Very Excited to see the outcome on these Ladies.

4 Likes

I gave the girls a nice defoliation today and cleaned up around the bottom branches.
The ladies are doing good. My largest Pineapple Chunk is 5 ft already.

Me 2nd smaller Pineapple Chunk

Big Bud x Cheese

Peyote Critical

Gorilla Zkitttles

She got ripped off by someone during this last week of the holidays. They broke the top part of the plant off :man_facepalming:
Sherbet Queen revegged

Gorilla Breath revegged

Inzane In The Membrane

After I took the foto’s, I top dressed all the ladies with some of my compost that I made. It turned into basically just Vermicompost (Black Gold) and it was still teaming with earthworms.

4 Likes