1st harvest! Give me some advice

1st time grower!!! Tell me wat I should do the next time. That’s from 6 different plants. I no it’s not much. They alllllllll were very small :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Give me more info. Tell me about everything in your grow. Soil/hydro, light, nuets, genes, etc.
We can go from there

2 Likes

Not bad for those little girls :+1:… How long did you dry before you put in jar?

1 Like

6/7 days I waited until the stem broke nice and easy !!! :fire: so far yesterday was the first time I tried some. I let it sit n the jar for several days first. Opening the lid for at least an hr a day.:wink:

3 Likes

Awesome! :+1:… You did it right… You def know how to harvest… I noticed the humidity pack on lid too I like that… Great job… So where are you at with the next babies?

1 Like

These r the only 2 survivors. I don’t no wat kind they r. There just n some organic soil. I think there about 6/8 weeks old. There wet from the humidity bag. Maybe I should b using a bottle instead. The lady bugs from my last batch. I thought I had bugs. Just light burn from my new light. Thank god!! Someone sent me a video on how to top them I think it’s called I went through my messages but can’t find it. How can I make them grow more buds?

2 Likes

First off are you going right to flower after germination? You need to veg those plants a few months before you flower them

5 Likes

I offer full cultivation classes. PM me for more info on the classes and cost

4 Likes

Cultivation classes? Man your an onion? Sooooo many layers! Im more interested in your seed preservation im digging that a lot! I feel that is a little advanced for me at this stage. Im am just now starting to realize some things with topping suppercroping and filling the canopy better and im still messing around with clones. And trying to figure out how to manipulate the plant better in the clone stage. Because ive gotten mixed results from cloning and im still developing my ways to do it how i like. And i have learned some very interesting things about the process!

3 Likes

I do a lot of work on my plants. Understanding how a plant reacts to what you do is very important. Say for example why do you supercrop or pinch as the technical term is ? Do you under stand it changes the flow of the growth pattern. It forces the plants energy downward. Next the you do this try it on a sparce plant. After the pinch the plant will fill out below the pinch. This also helps slow the upward growth for a time.
Everything you do has an effect on the plant. The wrong thing at the wrong time only leads to problems down the line.
Topping is a whole other class. I do use it pretty much on every plant.

2 Likes

I do topping as well i prefer to use it as a technic to slow plant growth and to make more tops to clone. Also to fill the canopy more. I am starting to grasp this a lot more and trying utilize it manipulate plant height!
I have been doing some other things also i learned about like grabbing the stem with two hands and twisting it until it cracks then going like 4 inches down and twist crack the stem again in the opposite direction and then go 4 more inches down and twist crack the opposite direction and repeat on all the branches from the bottoms up on branches only and not the trunk. This causes the interior hollow tube to crack anddisrupt the nutrient flow and the plant repairs it within 24bhiur even stronger like when you break a bone the break area become calcified and will become stronger than before the break and therefore could never break again in the same place. The plant reacts similarly as our bones do and get stronger also increasing the nutrients uptake through the stem.

4 Likes

That’s something i dont have much experience with (stress response to boost yeild) but controlling floral hormones i do understand well.its hard to get a great yeild until you understand training and topping .great thing is it works pretty much the same on most plants with a Christmas tree like structure.great for shaping bushes in the nursery too( i was able to pich up seasonal work in a greenhouse to train plants and shape them for sale it was a fun job got to eat all the high bush blueberries i could eat haha also learned antiques from the same family and a bit about art sales to top off the experience:)

3 Likes

Please, could you clarify? You twist every branch and leave the central stem alone?

1 Like

Yes i watched a long video on this technique. I like this guys videos also. I try and learn from many sources.

2 Likes

Becareful using this technique.

2 Likes