1st Harvest

First grow day 67 ilgm gelato auto after endless rabbit holes about harvesting still confused on when

7 Likes

Heylo. You still confused on harvest? We can get you squared away.

From looks of pics you’ve got a few weeks left minimum.
Still stacking pistils all over.
Is that 67 days above soil ?
If so add about 3-4 weeks for your veg time in there and you’ll get a closer approximation of when she’ll finish.
Plant looks good tho. :+1:
:v:

4 Likes

Yes, your plants look very good ,maybe this can help you

3 Likes

You have about 2 weeks left once you start seeing amber on sugar leaves If you want lighter effects or if you want heavier then 1st amber on buds

2 Likes

For when they broke soil. Why did it say 8 to 10 weeks from seed to harvest? That’s why I thought I was doing something wrong. I have a magnifying glass to look at trichomes but I guess it’s not strong enough because I can’t tell if they are clear or cloudy.

2 Likes

This is a best case scenario time scale. I haven’t seen many autos that actually finish that quickly. Most run closer to 12-14 from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks so much for the info!!!

4 Likes

Get a jewelers loop. Even a cheap one from Amazon. They work great once you get used to them.

2 Likes

I got one of those usb cameras for my tablet and it works great from a magnification point of view but very hard to hold steady enough for casual checking in. Good for taking picture when you can “stage” them.

2 Likes