2 white runtz. (bag seeds) started

The white runtz are a go!

13 Likes

Runts are growing well…2 roots each are coming out of the rockwool .

Just gave them a fresh drink of clonex nuetrients and irrigation water. I misted the dome. And i topped one of the runts last night. So i put that top in clonex gel and and stuck it in a cube…really just for fun i didnt want to toss it out. I can trade it to the hydroponics store employee for supplies if it roots nicely.

7 Likes

Transplanted the white runts into 2 gallon fabric pots.

Here they are in plastic pot as i had no more small fabric pots.

When i transplant i used a spray bottle and some MYKE root mochorizae. i spray the root ball with water and rub “myke” onto it and sprinkle some into the pots.

8 Likes

White runtz update: the 2 little guys are growing nicely.

I hope these turn out like the buds i smoked. It was some of the best weed ive ever smoked. Just smells amazing and tastes just like candy.

8 Likes

Here is an update on the white runtz. There growing like weeds lol pun intended. Got a little to much nutrients and the plants show it. Mixed up my water and feeding schedule and gave nutrients 2x in 2 days.

So far i really love how this strain and the plain runtz strains are short and bushy.:pray:

8 Likes

Here are the two white runtz.

I just toped them last night. There the 2 small one the floor in the middle.

6 Likes

I topped the white runtz and cloned then 2x. The clones are growing nicely.

8 Likes

I am curious as to how the roots on the sides of the stem are growing above the grow medium. I did get that clonex on my thumb and when i pushed the plant into the cube thats where i had my fingers were squeezing the stem. I wonder if you took a q-tip and rubbed the stem with it. that it would root better because of the friction.
I think im going to take a clone dip it in clonex and then squeeze as i rub it in as i apply pressure to the stem and see if i get more roots faster? Or more root sprouts making a bigger root ball? Anyone know?

5 Likes

What would happen if you say you used a hypodermic needle full of clonex and injected it in the stem at different spots???

4 Likes

Have no clue what happened to the attachment here.

3 Likes

Both sound like a fun experiment, at the very least. That’s what I love about cultivation. Given the amount of years that people have been growing there’s always something new to try!

3 Likes

White Runtz are doing ok. I moved them down to the lower shelf its a little cooler down there.

6 Likes

The 3 surviving white runtz top clones are doing good. There new growth is starting to really show they finally accepted the coco. thats great because these are my favorite runtz strain.

8 Likes

Ol the white runtz are getting about 4 feet tall.

And there both girls yesss.

I cloned both mothers a lot!

All the bigger cloners are runtz. The small ones are more clones 11 runtz and 12 white runts.

7 Likes

The mother white runtz plants are huge now one is amlost hitting the light in the veg tent.

6 Likes

I think of the 2 mothers im going to take 3 big cuts of each! And for my next run. Maybe 4 to have 2 more new mothers and flower these out. Then the clones are fresh and vigorous and tiny and the next generation mother.

4 Likes

The white runtz clone in the back decided to bend down and then try and root it’s side stem also.

5 Likes

Mother white runtz is very big and is hitting the light! And im going to have to chop them and clone the tops! They are very nice big and healthy and ripe for the chopping!

6 Likes

What would happen if you say you used a hypodermic needle full of clonex and injected it in the stem at different spots???. Sweet finally figured out how to cut paste lol.:slight_smile: Try using a scalpel to shave away the bark off the clone stem exposing as much of the white tissue inside like wittle it down. Do this to whole section that will be in the cube or cloner. This is where the roots grow out of u will never get a thicker root mass :wink: and a cpl days faster as well

3 Likes

Gorgeous work once again!

3 Likes